FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

also I feel like katze was leading the town that’s why they were killed? Also didn’t you literally claim jailor before katze died…I doubt you’d fake claim jailor as well town(I may be wrong here but I believe that is the chronology)

gm

1 Like

i could see this being a fakeclaim regardless of braks alignment fwiw but also eh idc enough to worry abt that

Why do people townread Carroty

fair

katze felt pretty strongly about that. think it’s some sort of meta

LAAAAAAAAAME

I mean the information isnt that powerful overall. I dont think i get anti claimed. But if someone has a power to i think i have already been done cus simply the amount i have said about ny role. The thing is if i die today i dont need to worry abt it yknow. So i could willingy share it.

1 Like

im masons w em

2 Likes

mmmmmmm

you seem to actively wolfread them here though

was townreading the top two wagons enough to make you wolfread Manny?

the will of the great katze cannot be violated

1 Like

whats the info?

I am thankful to have the support of god to prove my innocence before the world.

ngl its funny asf that my icon here is rogger when im neil the eel. i love rogger but i wonder how disconcerting it is to normal neil the eel knowers

Apo is apart of guild. Woah shocking info ikr. Thats why i said it wasnt powerful at all but it was still information. I hinted about knowing something abt apo eariler in the day to support this claim.

must be nicr :)

Yes I agree with the former.

I’m saying your post insinuates the ladder.

Not gonna lie I thought you died

I’ll be honest I don’t see how it really insinuates the latter but alright if I am wolf I suppose it does

Someone does this every single game, it’s NAI

1 Like