FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Yea[quote=“neil_the_eel, post:6743, topic:8676, full:true”]
oh right but boob one of the things i mentioned wrt mera was how them posting a lot was superficial in the first place given someone always dies today here? regardless of what someone flips, the stated info was that topppstre was a condition, so by top posting when they know someone dies anyways today is rlly performative
[/quote]

Yeah exactly, which is sadge

Are those the only two choices everyone seems to have agreed on?

partially through d1 reread and meuh felt towny to me

im trying to probe you on your ari read. i think i saw a post earlier when you said ari would do more? or tryhard more as wolf?

did you change your mind? do you think by this point her villa game would shine through?

1 Like

That’s for someone else to figure out, I won’t be much available after this eod

UM!?

tbh i think at this point there’s. a case that there could be one in them given that one isn’t dead atm since they’re both kinda players wolves would want dead for ~reasons (differing)

FTR this was a couple people voting achro

Are we allowed to post screenshots in thread of a reply chain?

Eew

issue is i’m negative rizz on reading mera so weh. kinda thinks flips t but i’d be lying to say they look good 2day

none of those words are in the bible

Also

i can’t find a good reason to townread her anymore beyond an assumption of how she would play nya - i understand that town is sometimes silly and goofy but in action she’s not done anything to actually push for town wincon that i can find nya

i am going to feel bad if she is town nya but. there are a lot more people who have done pro town things than her nya

I’m not sure if Porsche immediately goes eew on an Achro wagon if they are partners, feels more like a TMI read than anything, but that’s my guess, Apo looks better off than spew

sorry for dipping out,

I was informed I had to prepare as well as attend lunch

still gonna be awol for a bit but I will shoot

wtf wolfclaim

1 Like

not sure but i’m bringing it up so some MU ppl can give thoughts that have played with Porscha

@Yawn @dyachei @Baudib1

oh ok am i just dead meat to you

(fwiw i do kinda agree that it’s probs NAI towards achro’s alignment )