FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Kanave's iso across threads so I can look through it

YEEAAHH, I figured that might have been the case.
(Why did you think we asked: “You sure about this name?”)

So anyhow: Yeah, I can confirm your role. Not sure why we’re avoiding the talk about it to be honest. It’s not that difficult to find “if the Mafia actually do their homework”.

fair. it is not all my role does anyway.

just a small part of one of my actions. a side-effect one might say.

Uh… Coolio. :+1:

owo?

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Gartic Phone

Players: Up to 8
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Roughly 20 minutes
Other Notes: I’ve never played Gartic Phone with scoring before, so I’m not sure how well this event will work. By entering, you acknowledge that you understand that the winner might end up being somewhat arbitrary.

How to Play:

• We will be playing through the Gartic Phone website.
  • First, everyone will submit a word.
    • Normally, you can submit a full sentence. However, we are attempting to play the Scorable Version of Gartic Phone, so I need everyone to submit a word in order to make it possible in theory to guess.
  • Then, you will get someone else’s word and be asked to draw it.
  • Your drawing will then be passed to the next person, who must guess the word, and so on. Play continues until everyone has participated in every word-drawing chain.
  • You get points for guessing the right word, and for creating a drawing that allows someone else to guess.
  • A host will be participating to enable the event to run smoothly, but they will not favor any side, can’t win prizes, etc. You know the drill.

How to Join:

• Type /in in the thread and ping @FAMHost.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

I’m sorry did Jarek kill Artemis or not?

wait event omg

/in @FAMHost

/in @famhost

All role satements

This is wildly elaborate for a fakeclaim

/in @FAMHost

… i kinda wanna in but i kinda wanna go back to sleep

/in @FAMHost

Marl got ash4fun
Ari got Ashlyn
Atlas got beancat
Zone got ???
Kiiruma got GGhana and Margaret

@Zone_Q11 Can you confirm whether your flavour WAS or WAS NOT one of Marl/Ari/Atlas/Kiiruma/Yourself? Don’t claim the exact user, just whether or not it’s in the pool

I don’t even remember… Hang on.
*checks Role PM*
Nope.

1 Like

not on a boat?

don’t have the brainspace to draw. gl in the event.