FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

I followed the shotlist yesterday and shot Carb so actually I’m definitely connected to the consensus :smiley:

Yeah why wouldn’t they be a thing? There was a gift giver in Halloween that cold only give items to town.

Gori’s situation is funny

Townread(ish) by Katze just to later become the person the game wants dead the most for being just that lackluster

Consider

Nya

No, it can’t

but the 6-vote cop claim can

I wanna get Nyad it sounds fun

Following shots lists does not stop you from being disconnected from consensus if your pet reads or current takes diverge from what everyone else is thinking

no like if you claimed it but you’re vanillaized so technically it’s not your role anymore owo

i understand now though owo

I think I need to specify that I’m not full vanilla here

1 Like

Have you seen the WindwardAway and Marluxion checks? That’s Wazza’s role

I was thinking this too

I wanted to give someone a fruit last night but tree’d instead (got distracted by event and forgot)
I was gonna go artemis, but figured they were dying from the cop claim

Signal boosting myself tbh

I’m locked out of all my abilities, thus I have access to no abilities, which makes me vanilla.

I’m not vanilla in the sense where I have no abilities

1 Like

Nya is great

(Most of the other nya-ers are doing it for post restriction reason I think. I’m just like this)

1 Like

the first person who comes to mind is millium but it kinda makes sense since he apparently had mech info that artemis’ role was stronger owo

if he were wolf i don’t think he counters like that owo?

Hmm shit I was one of the players most vocally pushing Artemis

You can nya if you want to

1 Like

Perhaps the most vocal actually

nya

1 Like

Nya

2 Likes