FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Ashlyn was at work!

(Mandatory: he is literally at work even if you are scum it’s kind of yikes for you to shade the dude who said pre-rand he has a job for being at work)

Whats the current shotlist

yea so presumably quite a few ppl chose ppl last night so I should be yk fine to shoot almost freely tonight and don’t have to deal with the rng of one of the people wh ochose

May quick what alignment are you gogogo

what
so many
what
may
what

What

1 Like

I’m ITA’ing Ashlyn at start and going to do something else

You cannot expect people who don’t know hallia to not get paranoid at any point.
It is the nature of the best.

The upside is that it should keep us on our toes to actually reconfirm the villareads we have.

It can be annoying, but the same works for both sides.
I am sure there are people you suspect that others clears based of meta you don’t know.

i havent been here as much how the heck was i supposed to know he was at work?

you’re all for giving him benefit of doubt but no one else

1 Like

while i vibe with that hero shot and did it myself idk lol owo

I have a job please follow my lead

I even came to my computer so i could

agree with jan here yep yep owo

like i see the hallia tinfoil owo. i understand owo. i believe it’s wrong owo

but i’m tryna keep an open mind owo

1. girl
  1. not at work
  2. wasnt at work earlier
  1. girl
  1. girl
  2. did not say this

i’m unemployed follow my lead owo

Ok I believe you!

1 Like

hallia is a lock villa.

as a very easy baselevel for her:
hallia dislikes bussing. her reads would be very different if she was a wolf.

@Ashlyn

I think Creature was poisoned because he 1. townclears himself easily 2. wouldn’t be super healed 3. isn’t dangerous to have around if he is poisoned. I think it was kind of a stupid poison, but I can see where the logic comes from: poisoned townies are dangerous to have around, they tend to hard effort and clear themselves and often post very well when they know they’re going out. Creature needed to die eventually (because he clears himself, he’s polarised) but wasn’t that dangerous to have poisoned.

I believe a good portion of people D1 were saying he was lockclear. I can see wolves, especially FoLer wolves unfamiliar with Creature, deciding that makes a good poison

1 Like

Ashlyn. That is a copypasta post Arete made as a wolf once. I said the words “at work” and had to include it. That’s why I said it was mandatory

1 Like

even MUer wolves ngl owo

creature often clears himself owo