FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Great! No one cares.

Zone, Hallia is town. Try something else.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen zhose yet.

1 Like

Masonry and Banned Chat.
Several, yes.

Ash

1 Like

Oh I thought you were opposing my scumread and implying individualistic as in doesn’t have a scumteam

Absolutely not

Your numbers don’t really mean anything.

Accurate

Oh I expressed it wrong

I was talking about Dum’s behavior in-thread which seemed completely alienated to whatever else was happening

*checks my read on you*
Trust Level 2… Listen, I’ll hear you out, but I ain’t cooperating with Hallia if she shoots -what appears to me as- the obv!town that is May.

Thoughts on ChaosNinjaGaming and ash4fun?

what is banned chat?

Underwhelming

1 Like

Anyway I am playing trails in the sky so I don’t have a lot of want to lead or anything, but based on glancing at a few things I consider this my shotlist:

Gori
Carb
Someone

all hero shots allowed, but if you hero shoot a town you are added to the list. Probably need one more name.

1 Like

Okay yeah we’re on the same wavelength lmao
Dum shooting me randomly yesterday was also bad and I’m getting revenge for that today

not the point i was getting across

you missed smth last night

Alright uh I don’t know what was katze’s or Jane’s or whoever else was making shotlist’s shotlists

I think my shot list would be something like:

gori
Dum
ChaosNinjaGaming
ash4fun

with gori being first and other three names being interchangeable

Could possible add other names I missed

1 Like

May what do you think of the idea that a lot of people thought crazynuto was most likely to die in ITAs & most likely wolf (sheep event), because some of them were wolves with TMI
it occured to me last night, though there’s actually not a lot of flipped wolves on them