FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Absolutely not

Your numbers donā€™t really mean anything.

Accurate

Oh I expressed it wrong

I was talking about Dumā€™s behavior in-thread which seemed completely alienated to whatever else was happening

*checks my read on you*
Trust Level 2ā€¦ Listen, Iā€™ll hear you out, but I ainā€™t cooperating with Hallia if she shoots -what appears to me as- the obv!town that is May.

Thoughts on ChaosNinjaGaming and ash4fun?

what is banned chat?

Underwhelming

1 Like

Anyway I am playing trails in the sky so I donā€™t have a lot of want to lead or anything, but based on glancing at a few things I consider this my shotlist:

Gori
Carb
Someone

all hero shots allowed, but if you hero shoot a town you are added to the list. Probably need one more name.

1 Like

Okay yeah weā€™re on the same wavelength lmao
Dum shooting me randomly yesterday was also bad and Iā€™m getting revenge for that today

not the point i was getting across

you missed smth last night

Alright uh I donā€™t know what was katzeā€™s or Janeā€™s or whoever else was making shotlistā€™s shotlists

I think my shot list would be something like:

gori
Dum
ChaosNinjaGaming
ash4fun

with gori being first and other three names being interchangeable

Could possible add other names I missed

1 Like

May what do you think of the idea that a lot of people thought crazynuto was most likely to die in ITAs & most likely wolf (sheep event), because some of them were wolves with TMI
it occured to me last night, though thereā€™s actually not a lot of flipped wolves on them

creatureā€™s list is fine too at a glance.

I can shoot Gori because i feel like iā€™ve heard that name get mentioned a million times but heā€™s still fucking alive.

Ack posted in the wrong place

Actually people on the ranta wagon probably could stand to be blasted especially if gori is wolf*

Iā€™m acting kind of in the optimal way as a wolf to look extremely suspicious while achieving nothing. Like if you were to optimise toward that I think ā€œdefend every LHF wolf but not enough to not get them shotā€ is the perfect behaviour to look terrible but not help your team at all

Also I have defended a ton of LHF slots that didnā€™t flip wolf!!! I insisted Gorta was probably a villager, Magnus Garfooled Gocj Kelsier, Brakuren before I got tilted by him, this is just my habit, I tend to read people assuming theyā€™re good at wolfing and this leads me to flounder when games are easy

1 Like

I guess I wonā€™t oppose the carbonated and Someone shots too much because although they seemed genuine town yesterday they both strike as slots that couldā€™ve easily been miscleared/underestimated (like crazynuto got defended for tracking Artemis and for having a towny tone).

Oh yeah there was a tie yesterday at EoD wasnā€™t there? What even was that