FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

also you could just look at the GY in the OP, and the one which is neither green or red. (or cleaned back) was the neutral…

ty i didnt know this existed

Why?
You haven’t ever checked who died beforehand?

Bro, just re-read first instead of writing this now.

I spread one breadcrumb, and that’s it. I already gave my partner the key; if I die, they will be able to reveal it at any time.

Revealing is probs best if they are in danger, but it’s neither Meuh nor Ephemera, so I don’t think they should reveal lest they get anti-claimed. We don’t know what the anti-claim does (or at least I don’t), and I’m not thrilled to find that out.

EOD1 Frost (Town, 1/1), EOD2 pandora (Mafia, 9/10), EOD3 Ranta (Town (1/“11”).

Trust Level (0.5) - Gutread Town. Shot Ashlyn D2, Gorta (Town) D3, gori (Town) D4.

Not the worst option, but I’d rather solve another players first. I can’t believe I’m saying something I loathed in Adventure Mafia, but… “Town has to unite”; focus fire at handful of people, and avoid paying attention to too many people.

i’ve been told by the thread or tagged in posts about dead players

Because they’re a wolf

I think this is the deepwolf guys

First death of this game: Icet.
Had some kind of role-swapping ability.
Flip says something about “current role is not original role”, but that’s probably a problem for the future Days.

Creature seems better than most people in this thread, do they have some sort of terrible reputation?

Wait, you were the deep wolf all along? :scream:

:expressionless:

I know you’re joking, but I don’t like to joke when it comes to a mason who can be anti-claimed.

This line of logic has been brought up a bunch and I don’t really get it

I think they were just saying remaining wolves are FoL players because MU players wouldn’t kill one of their own?

it is genuinely surprising how shit my record is this game owo

I mean it’s not like I have any idea who they are so I didn’t think it would make a diff lol

they are a doomer and arent really among people that wolves see as threats. especially not early

This sounds silly, I thought the logic was that Creature isn’t that good?

If you read a few posts below theirs I also said the line of logic is silly lol

imo wolves are in the slots that were just kind of ignored on D1-D3 for no good reason and less in the slots that have already been in the spotlight

I was talking about Jan there not you so???

Ye… I’m just kinda sensitive when it comes to my partner.

New topic:
N1, 3 deaths.
N2, 5 deaths.
N3, 6 deaths.

…anyone else concerned about the rising number of corpses?