FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

it is genuinely surprising how shit my record is this game owo

I mean it’s not like I have any idea who they are so I didn’t think it would make a diff lol

they are a doomer and arent really among people that wolves see as threats. especially not early

This sounds silly, I thought the logic was that Creature isn’t that good?

If you read a few posts below theirs I also said the line of logic is silly lol

imo wolves are in the slots that were just kind of ignored on D1-D3 for no good reason and less in the slots that have already been in the spotlight

I was talking about Jan there not you so???

Ye… I’m just kinda sensitive when it comes to my partner.

New topic:
N1, 3 deaths.
N2, 5 deaths.
N3, 6 deaths.

…anyone else concerned about the rising number of corpses?

I went up the line and I don’t see Dyachei saying wolves wouldn’t kill Creature for that reason
I’ve seen people before imply wolves wouldn’t kill Creature because they’re not that good so I think you’re just incorrect here

it’s not that he’s not good. he’s not the greatest or anything but is solid. he doesnt have a lot of threadpull though

It was in the post you replied to lol? It’s possible I just misinterpreted what they meant because they didn’t elaborate but that’s how I read that post

I think the implication is that Creature is an MU regular, therefore MUers know how he plays, and wouldn’t kill him based off of that

not really.

anticlaim is +1 (doubt there was an anticlaim kill n1)
more events adds some kp as well.

and someone was the first wolf nightkp to die (I think).

1 Like

Thats better than what I took it as but still ignored an aggressive number of factors going into who to kill at night

hasn’t the OP every day said if their was an anticlaim kill?

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
4 Ari bystander, ElizaThePsycho, ash4fun, an_gorta_slanktai
4 Lucid_Daydream Zone_Q11, Achromatic, Jarek, Ephemera
2 Jarek Creature, Kanave
2 Millium Meuh, Ari
1 beancat Ashlyn
1 dyachei Wazza
1 May SirDerpsAlot
14 Not Voting beancat, CarrotyReaper, dyachei, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Selkie, Yawn, Millium, BradLand, Baudib1, neil_the_eel, Hallia, Apocryphal
Raw VC for the plugin

Ari (4): bystander, ElizaThePsycho, ash4fun, an_gorta_slanktai
Lucid_Daydream (4): Zone_Q11, Achromatic, Jarek, Ephemera
Jarek (2): Creature, Kanave
Millium (2): Meuh, Ari
beancat (1): Ashlyn
dyachei (1): Wazza
May (1): SirDerpsAlot

Not Voting (14): beancat, CarrotyReaper, dyachei, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Selkie, Yawn, Millium, BradLand, Baudib1, neil_the_eel, Hallia, Apocryphal

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

he can be really good at finding a deepwolf.

But he normally does it at times where nobody listens to him because he spent days doomerposting already.

Basically the boy who cries wolf in that regard.

I think that sort of speculation in a game with a huge scumteam is kind of silly by default yeah
The idea that kill somehow clears MUers as a group seems nonsensical (and also concerning cause there’s probably scum there)

not sure if n1 did. would be somewhat surprised because ppl normally don’t get forced to claim d1.

i dont think it clears all MUers. I think it makes them somewhat less likely

1 Like