FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

leaf is game back to life omg

is marluna cleared?

what for

83 Players. Currently 1 dead Neutral (Icet) and 16 dead Mafia. I expect around 19~22 non-Town, soā€¦

• Three is guaranteed,
  • Four is likely,
  • Five is probable,
  • Six is a unlikely,
  • Seven is a stretch,
  • Eight I do not believe in.

no
I wasnā€™t

Only Jane thinks I am somewhat towny

beancat ari lucid are wolves gl

who was neutral?

I never even bothered looking at those, so as far as ā€œusing any available toolsā€ goes, youā€™re performing better than me.

the one who killed and stole Icetā€™s original role.

i have no idea who icet is even

he died first, at D1

also you could just look at the GY in the OP, and the one which is neither green or red. (or cleaned back) was the neutralā€¦

ty i didnt know this existed

Why?
You havenā€™t ever checked who died beforehand?

Bro, just re-read first instead of writing this now.

I spread one breadcrumb, and thatā€™s it. I already gave my partner the key; if I die, they will be able to reveal it at any time.

Revealing is probs best if they are in danger, but itā€™s neither Meuh nor Ephemera, so I donā€™t think they should reveal lest they get anti-claimed. We donā€™t know what the anti-claim does (or at least I donā€™t), and Iā€™m not thrilled to find that out.

EOD1 Frost (Town, 1/1), EOD2 pandora (Mafia, 9/10), EOD3 Ranta (Town (1/ā€œ11ā€).

Trust Level (0.5) - Gutread Town. Shot Ashlyn D2, Gorta (Town) D3, gori (Town) D4.

Not the worst option, but Iā€™d rather solve another players first. I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying something I loathed in Adventure Mafia, butā€¦ ā€œTown has to uniteā€; focus fire at handful of people, and avoid paying attention to too many people.

iā€™ve been told by the thread or tagged in posts about dead players

Because theyā€™re a wolf

I think this is the deepwolf guys

First death of this game: Icet.
Had some kind of role-swapping ability.
Flip says something about ā€œcurrent role is not original roleā€, but thatā€™s probably a problem for the future Days.

Creature seems better than most people in this thread, do they have some sort of terrible reputation?

Wait, you were the deep wolf all along? :scream:

:expressionless:

I know youā€™re joking, but I donā€™t like to joke when it comes to a mason who can be anti-claimed.