FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

I didn’t even notice u had shot me till I got out of work and asked

They still never explained how town leaders dying meant they should vote for me I cannot lmao

something something MU draft something idk owo

Ephemera is probably town

I dont play MU

i’m really not vibing with how people are acting in thread rn and it’s getting to me owo

negativity loses games owo

I was 4% off, no prize

I only remember 3 arrows btw, but I think 5 were within 2%

(reading back rn, can’t interact atm)

1 Like

I agree to disagree on the first part of the post about shotlists, they’re helpful for lowposting town and it requires wolves ro be suuuper loud for them to influence the shotlist, but personal differences

As for the millium thing this might be reading too deep into a single interaction, one which you might be emotionally invested in

:sparkling_heart:

But town tbh

Do you wanna hear a peanut butter joke

I’ll tell you if you promise not to spread it around

I didn’t tmi anything, TMI in a general sense is such a lame read, I’m just tired of everybody making fun of people if players are wrong, I already had Artemis tell people to laugh at me when they flipped town

People can read u wrong without the need to degrade them

Can you not see the thread state?

Nonsensical.

How the hell am I supposed to understand the hell you mean if you won’t explain shit

I will literally accept a “the demons in my head told me so”

But you just say shit, get backlash for the shit, and then call the people backlashing against you wolves

Like, what the hell am I supposed to ever get from that other than “Lol, this is a wolf”

1 Like

Its not and its bad situation right now

One has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER

VOTE: frost

can you please tell me why town leaders dying means specifically hallia is a wolf owo

why hallia owo

and why is town leaders dying unusual owo

1 Like

Think the key phrase in their… annoyance is “joked with Brad”

I suggest both of you drop this