FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

i think frost is white knighting millium yep owo

Nah only town are wolfy

Girl shut up, you don’t know how wolfy I am, I cant be this deep.

I’ve seen you as a deep wolf many times you know you can

i don’t understand why frost was brushing off my questions to you ngl owo

what did you make of it owo

VOTE: Frostwolf103

3 Likes

I actually respect ur wolf game, it’s better than u think it is, and I think u are good enough to go deep

I have returned, whatd i miss

Daily reads quota

As much as i wanna omgus ashlyn for d2 and d3 i think theor recent read had enough conviction to convince me, debatablebon the read accuracy tho

jesus that is large

imagine someone scrolling on their phone to that

its so annoying to have people accuse you of wolfsiding if you dont follow whatever the consensus shotlist/poe is. like we signed up to play a game not play follow the glorious leadership council.

like maybe if we were doing amazing today id keep my mouth shut and just fall in line but the shotlist today has been all town, the lim yesterday is town, if someone is also town that means all three lim candidates at eod yesterday are town and the loud town leaders r dead so we’re in a game state where wolves control consensus and r just going to slowly kill the poe’d town off until nobody cares anymore and we uh die.

i dislike the part of mashes where everyone seems to not care and just want to go with consensus because its so easy for wolves to blend in and eventually they will have a disporportionate voice in controlling this town because the “leadership council” will get whittled down and the wolves will have more control eventually.

if ya’all think im wrong and this is all going smooth sailing you dont have to listen to me, can just follow your consensus and i can just nod along and we’ll get wherever we end up - im not going to claim to have a crystal ball on what happens in this game - ive played one mash total and i wasnt even town in that one so i rlly dunno how this is supposed to work.

anyway i hope everyone thinks about their vote and actually goes for who they think is scummy for whatever reason they want. not because this person is poe or that person is not playing the way i think they should play.

the reason i am voting Millium is because they told me to “get over myself” when i joked with Brad that he should make Ashlyn feel bad if I die in the event. that felt tmiiy to me because it has a perspective that if i die i will flip town and it doesnt make sense to me for Millium to think i will flip town, i felt geniune annoyance from Millium at my comment and it makes sense if Mill is wolf and doesnt like that comment cuz its annoying to Millium!wolf. I asked if Millium had a point and there wasnt a response so i felt like Millium knew they slipped a bit. when i followed up by asking about ITAing Millium, i think they knew why I was doing it but didnt mention it which is +wolf to me.

3 Likes

Literally me rn

1 Like

There are also people saying I am in town range right now, are them the real deepwolves? Dont ask me, I don’t know but I shouldn’t backstab them.

I will not shut up

Basically everything I’ve seen from you this day has been you saying something that’s just out there and utterly refusing to even try to explain yourself

1 Like

we vibe owo

VOTE: frostwolf

1 Like

Thats what I am, stubborn as ever

I didn’t say more because I was working lol

Fuck yes

Noob