FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

I’M NOT SAYING TO MASSCLAIM, I’M ASKING WHEN WE SHOULD MASSCLAIM, PLEASE READ MY POSTS

1 Like

Saying my readslist is based alone doesn’t mean shit tho

Never

Definitely not now

Lmao

Probably in like two days?

Maybe?

I mean

Never with anti claim imo

No I find it completely correct, last game they were town when they were doing this though is what I was getting at. I’m also just trying to disperse the tension of going against Frost for the case they’re being annoying over actually focusing on trying to get the wolves.

1 Like

I also talked about Jarek’s claim

anti claim appears to be single target use

they can’t anticlaim all of us

CHARGE!

1 Like

DOING WHAT…

What did you conclude?

Oh ok

I know in some places they can mass

I need a smoke…

Anticlaim was used N2 and N3 already

I think wolves have nightly anticlaim

My issue is that if enough people claim (and I think enough have!) the wolves already have 1 KPN from the anticlaim - anticlaim here is almost always single-target unless stated otherwise. Because we know we’re looking for specific wolf roles, massclaim can help us confirm people as being or not being, like, hte backup or something

I’m stress eating black olives

that said he has been annoying owo

but i find his fielding of my questions for wisp (and dismissing them) outright wolfy and agendad owo

in addition, he fits the archetype of disruptive wolf who takes refuge in audacity - set aside the “he does this as town” for a moment and just think “he does this” - what does it achieve? wasting town’s time and disrupting thread from, i believe, what was a productive train of thought - we need to work on our shots lists because what we have is not working.

we were talking about it and why it’s not good, then frost comes in with the unexplained inexplicable tunnel on three voices and throws off the topic owo

he’s annoying sure. but it’s wolfy annoying.

Ya let’s not uhhm test that theory?

I think only players in shotlists should be claiming aorn

I didn’t know how it works here
I’ve played on sites where they can anti claim multiple times in a night