FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

I mean

I think Frost’s stubborn obstinacy is frustrating yeah

But it also just feels wolfy in a self-aware way

Like he knows he’ll get town read for it, so he’s going full sail on it

Either he is just unlucky with his choices like artemis or he isnt town

I don’t get how you aren’t understanding what I’m trying to say, I’m avoiding trying to say it as to not be seen as harsh or an asshole, Frost has a tendency to be stubborn and hold a ground when ultimately he doesn’t have to, he especially does it when he’s town because he has a self-belief in his own abilities and chooses to follow them to the end almost every time.

Especially in the last game I had with him where I was neutral, everytime I questioned anything he stated, it was shot down and promptly ignored consistently, even when I did what he wanted and answered his questions, he still held a refusal to engage until I had to convince him on a mechanical level to answer what I could do.

The above goes for you as well, just letting you know about the meta I gathered from his last game (and my history with him ofc) and then you can continue to form your thoughts

yeah I
I noticed

He’s blatantly mischaracterizing us tbh and I find that hella wolfy

But why didn’t he say about Night 1 and 2?

Nya

Last year the anticlaim was only a strongman, not even additional KPN, for context

…we also forgot it existed and never used it

We have what
9 people claimed so far?

My main caveat for not claiming isn’t because of the anticlaim, I just think it’d be pointless.

Roles in mashes and rolemadness games aren’t indicative of alignment in almost any case, there’s a few roles that I would only attribute to a town member (such as my own), but it’s not blatantly confirmable in any regard, so it would just out the strong town members and give them the option onto who to kill first

1 Like

Lmao

Its also my job to engage people, even this ends up voting me in majority

I-

FAM3 wolfteam crashed and burned terriblyand scared me into learning how to wolf in mashes and now I’m a control freak

You’re not tho
People are trying to get you to explain your thoughts and you won’t do you can swing

all because Marluxion was killed D1…

1 Like

This

Real

like compare frost to ashlyn for example owo

ashlyn’s case on hallia is how you bring up an anticonsensus read owo

inviting discussion owo

frost achieves nothing but disruption owo

Wolf frost can hold his ground too tho, and say ridiculous statements, ignoring the whole, “frost is stubborn as a towns person”, and instead ask, “why are they doing it here”, why are they asking these questions, why are they taking this approach, and not simply sliding it under the rug simply based on the idea that frost is stubborn which it’s nust not inclusive of them being town only

(This is why I say I’m cleared town off of the gamestate, last mash I played I forced every single wolf to pre-plan their fakeclaim N1 and any time a wolf was about to go out I’d have them try to at least mech 1f1 with a town, whereas I think the only flipped wolf who’s fakeclaimed at all here was crazynuto lol)

If I die take a second look at Neil and Jan for me