FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Ugh maybe I should be asking about Yawn/Jan again

Are they town? Are they out of wolf range?

I donā€™t think massclaim is necessarily a good idea, I just want it to be a decision whether or not we do it, you know? I want people to consider massclaim and go ā€œno thatā€™s a bad ideaā€ rather than just ignoring the idea in general. If people donā€™t want to massclaim, we donā€™t have to do it

Do you not understand a thing I said?

If we cant unite against the rest of the wolves, we end up killing more of ourselves

And the wolves only think about this majority wagon has lots of votes and jump in.

heā€™s not imo owo

What makes you say Nuto fake claimed???

not that heā€™s not town but heā€™s totally in range owo

Whoā€™s he?

Theyā€™re not out of wolf range imo and itā€™s mainly tinfoil on Jan wrt his treatment on me with kork/Ashlyn

If Ashlyn is wolf nuke him and baud tbh

This is implying Iā€™d actually do any isoā€™ing or anything

I am here for the ride, which means shitposting and real timing when my brain lets me

Engage with them then and answer their questions so you donā€™t put yourself on the firing block.

At this point, if youā€™re town, only you know your alignment, and at some points instead of trying to lead the town or encourage them onto a certain point, you gotta defend yourself regardless.

Because nuto fakeclaimed. Or, at the very least, claimed: they claimed they would learn what killed any player they superliked, and they said they learned catbae was killed by the likes on him.

What

None of us understand what youā€™re saying my guy so maybe itā€™s not me

Eyeball their vibes

Crazynuto claimed this??? D2. And I was shielding them for it a bit. And now theyā€™re dead and flipped wolf. I donā€™t understand whatā€™s difficult to understand here

How the hell was this claim not destroyed as soon as it came.out lol

jan (yawn) owo

heā€™s been decently towny owo

but he can be wolfing here owo

that said i still lean town owo

1 Like

Nya

Fair

so youā€™re saying wolves also didnā€™t understand the like role?

Iā€™m just surprised how long they lived with that claim