FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Because she explains the day 2 poison to Creature?

I’ve suspected then since d1 my guy

crazynuto claimed the like role killed catbae, and that he learned this due to his ability. The like role did, in fact, kill catbae. However, crazynuto did not know this because of his ability. He knew this because he was a wolf. Therefore, it was a fakeclaim.

Also, I’ll be real, I read that and vibed with it but now that I actually think about it, it is the craziest fucking post in this game I think

The level of conspiracy is unnecessary

It’s kinda too ludicrous to come from a wolf like

What wolf wildly day such shit

It’s kinda like Sir Derps saying Cresture was fake poisoned. It’s too disconnected from mechanical realities known to the wolf team.

1 Like

Ashlyns point ignores the reality of, “Creature died and came back to life” or however it’s worded, and also ignores uhhm, how obvious town creature is

Bruh Ashlyn thinks a poison heal that happens during the day can be roleblocked/redirected

1 Like

Looking at the team that has flipped so far I don’t agree

What

The

Fuck

Autocorrect/Brain

*Unbelievable (is what I meant)

Since when do town not use aggresive tactics like pressure?

Almost like a wolf team that doesn’t know creature

Frost is not really being a productive player but I can 100% confirm that being bullheaded and frustrating and having difficulty communicating is NAI for him, and I would like people to keep that in mind when interacting with him. He’s often less abrasive as a wolf (but he still is, to a degree).

While I understand these things are wolfy, I also want to encourage people to not make reads out of frustration, especially with the language barrier in play here. Somebody who has a harder time understanding your messages will come across as wolfy for “ignoring what you’re saying” or “failing to communicate clearly” no matter their alignment.

I haven’t thought about Frost a ton. I think he’s on the townier side of his range, but I wouldn’t hard shield him. I just… don’t want people to read him as wolf for the wrong reasons.

It’s too disconnected even for a town

Like, if the entire thread is saying the sky is blue and someone goes “wait what if the sky is pink?” then that looks straight out fake

Why couldn’t they have been fake poisoned tho? Ignoring w/e necessary context that says otherwise

It feels like wolf playing dumb

This is not what’s happening

It’s fucking crazy but I think that’s towny, in FAM3 Ashlyn didn’t rock the boat a ton IIRC and I don’t see the point in a wolf drawing a ton of attention for a post like this when they’re generally townread as Ashlyn was

And why do you keep ATE defending people

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 4 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
5 Frostwolf103 Hallia, Ephemera, Millium, Creature, Apocryphal
3 Someone Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand
3 Ari bystander, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho
2 Dum Wazza, Baudib1
2 Millium Meuh, Ari
1 Ashlyn neil_the_eel
1 Jarek SirDerpsAlot
1 SirDerpsAlot Jarek
17 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, CarrotyReaper, Dum, dyachei, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
Raw VC for the plugin

Frostwolf103 (5): Hallia, Ephemera, Millium, Creature, Apocryphal
Someone (3): Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand
Ari (3): bystander, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho
Dum (2): Wazza, Baudib1
Millium (2): Meuh, Ari
Ashlyn (1): neil_the_eel
Jarek (1): SirDerpsAlot
SirDerpsAlot (1): Jarek

Not Voting (17): Achromatic, beancat, CarrotyReaper, Dum, dyachei, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I rarely leave my wolf range.

I might be able to mech clear myself if I care enough to check wolf flips.
But I don’t think it matters for a while.