FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

…I see how it is. Nobody will listen to me. I am just the class clown, huh? The convenient guy who tracks ITA shots, even though nobody actually uses them.

I get it. Respect is a two-way street, and I am not respecting you all enough. I understand. It is my fault.
(…and I am not changing it. I will be your clown. Laugh at me all you want. I will follow my own heart.)
(In the end, the only one whom I can rely on is myself.)

as long as people pick between those names I think we’re fine, anything else atp is a hero shot imo

^^^^^^^^^^^ what a hoe right here look at this blatantly wrong wolf

Chat of “Banned” players.
Kork was there at D3. Probs the reason why he thought he couldn’t speak.

Maybe I need thoughts on

Hazardwaste
Lucid_Daydream
Marluna

too

gori (11): Artemis, Jane, Yawn, Atlas, Someone, Hallia, bystander, an_gorta_slanktai, Ari, Lucid_Daydream
Ranta (11): Ephemera, Creature, nutella, Baudib1, neil_the_eel, Ashlyn, dyachei, Selkie, Dum, WindwardAway
Someone (6): Frostwolf103, Zone_Q11, ash4fun, SirDerpsAlot, ChaosNinjaGaming, ElizaThePsycho
Marluna (1): May
Dum (1): Meuh
Meuh (1): Millium
Achromatic (1): Jarek

Not Voting (15): carbonated, crazynuto, gori, Kork, Marluna, Memekingpizza, Ranta, Wazza, beancat, Hazardwaste, Achromatic, Kanave, BradLand, Zugzwang, Apocryphal, CarrotyReaper

Probably shooting between selkie and dum

It’s not that you’re the class clown, it’s that Hallia is our future king for a reason

this is a bad shot nya

as i have repeatedly said nya if people want me dead i will full claim to be anticlaim’d at night nya

Actually people on the ranta wagon probably could stand to be blasted especially if gori is wolf

hey @Someone could you claim

• what your 5 conditions are
  • why you haven’t tried to force sus people to fulfill these conditions (assuming that’s reasonably possible)

You were like yesterday’s counterwagon

The other names I feel like have done very little towny things

I put him down even though I thought he was towny (for seeming lost and uninformed) because he voted Windward late in the day and that was loudly L0 wolfy enough that I thought people would, like, think others would think he was a wolf, if that makes sense. It’s the same as putting joycats as the best guild, or katze as the user hoping to rand: do I think it’s actually accurate consensus, no, but it’s the answer that I thought most people would think of, you know?

That being said I think people on him are a little >rand wolf

1 Like

…ah, so it was you? Well the gift is appreciated, but…
Unfortunately I am cursed by myself. (My role)
So uh. Not sure whether I can use the gift or not.

Idk I’m enjoying being sassy baka atm I’m probably not fit to be queen :nail_care:

1 Like

Are you in there? :open_mouth:

Did kork do anything good?
How is Ash?
So many questions.

I think we can stack shots on Dum I don’t really wanna do Selkie

Damn who is this chad voting achro they’re really cool whoever they are

Who would you nom for it?

Depends on how gori flips tbh

that doesnt make me a wolf??