FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

Wait I got a notification I can only heart so many a day? This is BS literally Blue's Clues :pensive:

@May
I guess if I wanted to say something about u, I could easily argue the vibe of, 'it feels like ur playing a lot of devilā€™s advocate", but that doesnā€™t seem fair

1 Like

BTW Ash has decided to sleep for twelve hours instead of doing isos so Iā€™m probably going to have to do actual work isntead of putting it on the spirit in my head

Skill issue

What the fuck how did Blue's Clues autocorrect to blues clues

Uh

Nice

Why is 1 9 8 4

Turning into blues clues

Absolute Bruh Moment

Neither do I, but at least I have the humility to go ā€œIā€™ll be real, Iā€™m not sure what I expectedā€ immediately after

And Iā€™m also a bullheaded individual who has historically been incredibly difficult to pull reads out of

@millium did you see frost answer my question to you (why did you pick BPV) owo?

If so what did you make of it owo

If not check it out owo?

What in the motherfuck is this forum

I am sleepy, but I have glanced over at Frostā€™s iso and think he is pretty solidly in his town range. Itā€™s been awhile since I have seen frost be a woofer so maybe I am OUT SKILLED or whatever but his points feel earnest and nothing he has said to my eye has felt slimy or trying to be slick. My experience when Frost did well as a wolf previously he hid in my shadow and greased me up a fair bit, until I finally was like ā€œhrmā€ at end game.

This feels like frost chewing on a bone. Itā€™s a mash, Iā€™m not really here to likeā€¦ dictate how anyone plays or anything so if you want to ignore me you can, I might wolf read certain people for ignoring me (Hallia isnā€™t one of them) if I turn out to be correct, but thatā€™s always the risk you take.

I think i will make an effort to be much more vocal when I wake up tomorrow. I think enough people have died where people are starting to shout past each other.

Iā€™ll see what I can do about that.

2 Likes

The ai is evolving

F

I play a lot of devilā€™s advocate because I love arguing and principles and taking things literally. Iā€™m soooooo autistic I hate when people agree with me for the wrong reasons. If somebody is right but in a slightly wrong way itā€™s in my nature to correct them even if itā€™s pedantic, because I value coming to an understanding correctly a lot

This doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m not responsible for wrong arguments made while doing this, but itā€™s also, like, just a personality thing of mine I think people should be aware of

1 Like

Can someone else type that date in

Is it just me

If you wonā€™t take it from me then pls take it from Achro

Blue's Clues

lmao