4 Frostwolf103 Hallia, Ephemera, Millium, Apocryphal
3 Someone Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand
3 Jarek SirDerpsAlot, Creature, Frostwolf103
2 Ari bystander, ElizaThePsycho
2 Millium Meuh, Ari
1 Ashlyn neil_the_eel
1 Dum Wazza
1 SirDerpsAlot Jarek
17 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, CarrotyReaper, Dum, dyachei, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai
1 Unrecognized Baudib1 (for neil the)
Raw VC for the plugin

Frostwolf103 (4): Hallia, Ephemera, Millium, Apocryphal
Someone (3): Ashlyn, ash4fun, BradLand
Jarek (3): SirDerpsAlot, Creature, Frostwolf103
Ari (2): bystander, ElizaThePsycho
Millium (2): Meuh, Ari
Ashlyn (1): neil_the_eel
Dum (1): Wazza
SirDerpsAlot (1): Jarek
neil the (1): Baudib1

Not Voting (17): Achromatic, beancat, CarrotyReaper, Dum, dyachei, gori, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, May, Memekingpizza, Selkie, Someone, Yawn, Zone_Q11, an_gorta_slanktai

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I think he just planned to use it and didn’t. Shrug

no unfortunately- at least, not fully cleared owo

Oh right I forgot BradLand

Also we were all avoiding using super likes. Also if he gives another person a superlike it means I’m not locked owlf if he flips

I dont trust ash. This doesnt make you evil. I just dont trust it

what was the reasoning behind this again

I’m not sure, but apparently I’m a wolf because I when I got asked to pick a role, I picked BPV, because of my tramatic experience of dying night 1s, and that’s anti town

It’s very unlikely we’ll get to the 100% town on more than 2-3 players but some players are still like almost never flipping wolves here

If he gives only wolves superlikes, he instantly flips normally. If he gave another superlike that day, and he gave it to town, and I was wolf, he wouldn’t get that redcheck on me (which could be seen by village by looking back at the players he claimed to superlike). It actually amkes sense he didn’t give a third

They claimed town backup who backuped Luxy and got a delayed vig

2 Likes

feels too stupid to be a wolf lol

but I have only the one game experience with them. To be blunt I remember them being easily manipulated so i could see this.

I find hard to believe this is mafia, in simple terms.

We saw Jackthewolfie and there is Gorta, he flipped town and Jack is truly wolf.

Why is beancat town btw?

alright - i can be fairly confident on everyone but hazard then - why’s hazard on this list owo

i think they’re town but not confident at all owo

Eliza has a role that gives her weaker versions of town flipped roles. She backed up the flipped vig from D1, made it Sealed (this is public), and delayvigged Jinrou

from town I mean

@Achromatic
Of which I had claimed, and Ari shot me anyways, which made me lose it, because when I asked for that role I didn’t specify enough that I wanted it to only effect night actions and not itas

@Meuh what is your experience with mashes/very large player games

no wisp is the one who picked BPV owo