FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

not really feeling the jarek wagon to reiterate owo

didnt jarek claim the kill on nuto?

EVENTS

If you won a prize, please let me know what it was and how you used it! Or if somebody claimed a prize and I missed it!

D1:

• Skribbl.io, won by Artemis, prize ???

• Outrangeous, won by Jinrou, prize ???, second place Wazza (+5 ITA damage)

• Wavelength, won by Magnus, Artemis, Porscha, and Ashlyn, prize ???

• Guild Flags, won by the submitter of crimge, prize ???

• FAM4 Player Trivia, won by May, prize a character cop (used on Zugzwang)

• Blood on the Clocktower, won by Zugzwang, Someone, and Meuh, Zug got ???, Someone got ???, Meuh got a Super Like counter (Sabi liked 0 people)

• Sheep, won by May, prize Tracker (used to track SilverKeith to Ranta)

D2:

• Role Design, won by Atlas, prize some bullshit I’m not going to find it, it was Atlas, she was town

• Geoguessr, won by Ash, prize ITA boost (used D2, shot benguined)

• Not Host Jeopardy, won by May, prize ITA boost (used D3)

• Puzzle Puzzle, won by Jane, prize vig shot (shot Porscha)

• Word Match, won by neil_the_eel and Brakuren, neil got a flavourcop (used it on Marl)

• Hot Takes, won by “town of salem 1 is a fine enough social deduction game” + Kanave (claims T5P#2742), then Yawn (claims arrow T5P#1784) + “luck is a major element of social deduction games”, one was a wolf who shot Marl

D3:

• Meme Contest, won by ???

• Quiplash, won by Artemis, prize ???

• Tierlist Contest, won by a bunch of people, prize bonus Super Likes

• RPS tournament, won by Achromatic, prize rock that takes cookies from a guild

• BOATS, won by everybody but Jinrou, prize a collective vig that shot crazynuto (Jarek used on Artemis, Frostwolf and Eliza used on Someone, Yawn used on Gori)

• FoL site trivia, won by ???, prize ???, all perfects got a Mark (anybody with 2 Marks dies)

D4:

• Numbers game, won by everybody but Zug :’(, all perfects got a prize, beancat/Wazza/Achro/Someone were perfect & got a conditional vig everybody had to choose a target for

that was zug nya owo

Zug did, it was an event prize for boats, everybody got a cannon and a random player’s target was vigged. Only one KP from it

1 Like

I’d forgotten about this

stronger than 3-shot restricted vig is… other wolf KP?

1 Like

Zug, Jarek vaguely claims the Artemis shot.

Was someone only a night vig.

Im here

Only a nightvig

brak also got a flavourcop and used on SK fwiw

I would suspect the wolves have a dayvig-dayvig. We had one

/shrug
The mods interpretation is, “if used optimally”, so u do with that what u will, I think an investigative role could be more optimal than a vig in many cases, but I guess you could look back at Artemis and Spf and see how those compared to get a better understanding

VOTE: meuh

If this flips jack, millium is outed; otherwise this is probably just wolf KP right?

Someone made a huge fuss about being targeted, if anyone claims that it’s probably a good look.

targetted by something loud?

We also haven’t seen many strong town investigatives flip so I’m nervous

The only shot that’s town day KP was Dum.

still fairly sure millium is locktown owo

wisp is a team player and would not have used the upick on a BPV with wolfchat saying it’s a bad pick owo

Somebody tried to shoot Jake D2 but failed cause he was immune