FAM4: Thread 7 - Day 4

again, reiterating: if any investigative claims ping me owo

Oh thatā€™s right. Probably Stick?

Could be fakeclaiming the UPick but I think Millium is towny

Yeah, I have it marked as Stick

Did we find out who won our painting game?

i mean wind gave out upicks owo

1 Like

Iā€™m slightly of the opinion that strong town investigatives donā€™t exist

Not only have they not flipped, they havenā€™t outed, and thereā€™s nothing an investigative likes to do more than out themselves. Also, I donā€™t think weā€™ve flipped any invest-changing wolves besides a ā€œhiddenā€ here and there.

notblackorwhite, whoā€™s on the design team here, did say in her advice to Eliza that town needs strong investigatives to win in a mash

Hostmetahostmeta

so iā€™m inclined to believe it owo

unless like wisp knew about the upick cuz another wolf got it and he decided to use it as an excuse owo

that would be coordination that frankly i donā€™t really expect from the wolfteam owo

1 Like

OH ALSO

I got a perfect on the trivia, guessed 17,500 messages in host chat, but I didnā€™t win the event. Zug didnā€™t claim to have won the event, either.

I think a wolf won trivia.

Oh the UPick was given out by Wind? Imissed that, yeah thatā€™s towny for real then

iā€™m probably underestimating them owo

but also i really donā€™t think this team has had the best NA picks so idk lol owo

who alive do u even think could win that lol?

U give me too much credit

VOTE: Ephemera

Me Iā€™m a FoL expert.

NYAAAAA NYA NYA owo

I heard recently from a reviewer that inveistigatives stronger than 2-shot acop are generally disliked here (not specifically about mashes)

It might be a superlike-gated thing, but then itā€™s not really a powerful investigative is it? (at least not in this economy)

wtf i believe this VOTE: baudib[