FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

im eating nachos

me when S is well placed in boggle

I played octopath traveler 1 (didn’t know thers was 2) I finished like 2/3rd chapter for most chars, but the grind/scalling made the story too slow.

Also the boss fights were 1.5+ hours
Fun, but not if you have to refight bc 2nd phase team-wipes you

Damning I was doing mechpost and missed Boggle entirely

F

Super Likes Announcement

New

Super Likes Post Recipient
2 #533 Achromatic
1 #609 Ephemera
1 Like

everyone’s still gone

is everyone gonna shoot at me if I shoot achro

1 Like

those are insanely long bossfights

Okay now this is suspect

perhaps

Welcome to the SEALED MECH MASTERPOST. Sealed is a status that prevents your abilities from being copied while you are dead. Here are all the roles and abilities that are Sealed or have the ability to inflict Sealed, or otherwise interact with the abilities of the dead.

• Guild Leader abilities become Sealed when somebody inherits them. 5 hours ago (during N4 action resolution), Lucid_Daydream’s guild leader abilities became Sealed. Gorta’s guild leader abilities similarly became Sealed.

• WindwardAway’s King abilities became Sealed when Wazza inherited them, and Wazza’s will become Sealed when somebody else inherits them.

• carbonated had a 1-shot action copy (which stopped her from getting feedback and could not copy KP) from an unallied player that caused her copy to become Sealed. However, this did not cause the original action to become Sealed - other players could still copy that same action.

• Ranta’s jail ability became Sealed during N4 action resolution, when Apo claimed to have copied it.

• Porscha’s 1-shot action copy (which could not copy KP) caused actions it copied to become Sealed, and itself was Sealed (even before Porscha flipped)

• Luxy’s role, the spam/slank vig, became Sealed during N2, when Eliza claims to have copied it. Eliza claims she got a weakened version of that role, a delayed vigilante shot which she used to hit Jinrou (who died before it could take effect)

• Bystander’s role, the likevig, became Sealed during N2, not during N1, when we suspected the role to have been backed up. This is unusual!

• Zug’s original role, the 3P shapeshifter, which Icet flipped as, was always Sealed.

• Folded, the status that Ephemera inflicts, is identical to Sealed but functions whether the player is living or dead. It prevents abilities from being modified, copied, stolen, or lost. Zone was made Folded by Ephemera, and I am also Folded.

i think the wagons prove w/w

otherwise what were the wolves doing d1?

fair I guess

Uh oh!

I will confirm that Ranta’s sealing is because of my action

1 Like

why did achromatic get 2 super likes

I enjoyed most of the first one.

basically no grinding so far. we will see if that changes later on
#2 is fun so far, but I am fairly early on (gathered all characters, but only on the 2nd chapter for most of them)

Super Likes Moment

wolves employing psychological warfare now

Super like angel on achro incoming