FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Also because of a moderror I idled every single one of my actions the entire game. I was told I had no charges left because Chloe thought my abilities spent charges. So I thought I’d been charge-thiefed. And all the hosts just assumed I was purposefully idling each and every single one of my actions for no reason (while submitting event prizes)

6 Likes

it helps people dont read

and i dont mean this in a spiteful way, idt i’ve read more than 20% of the game and i dont expect others would care to. especially for phone players it’s hell

roleblocked until they beat one of the wolves’ osu high score. or chose to give up and show wolves their rolecard

1 Like

Lmao

worth noting that the osu high score was
really high

1 Like

this happened
they chose OSU

2 Likes

Italy talked about how the osu score was literally impossible for atlas to beat because Italy did it with modifiers and atlas wasn’t

1 Like

Pretty based honestly, there are some good OSU players on this site

Thanks for hosting hosts I had fun maybe I’ll play something else here!!!

2 Likes

With modifiers?

during d1 of fam3 i was targetted by a permanent roleblocker by scum; the only way i could unroleblock myself was either if i gave up my role (and let myself be rolecopped) or if i beat a game

that game was osu!, on chandelier king normal, and i had to get 5.25 million points on it (which was practically impossible in such a short span of time without specific knowledge of that map)

i had a comical reaction to it and people thought it was funny

4 Likes

Rip

1 Like

Was fun wolfing with you

1 Like

:saluting_face: last wolves standing

1 Like

It was nice playing with u again, was pretty meme worthy to see us butting heads yet again

1 Like

Lol yeah was fun, didn’t I hood you in that other game?

I don’t have organized thoughts for the end of this game like I usually do

Massive thanks to our hosts @Arete @Chloe @Geyde @lilith @Lumi @notblackorwhite @Ruby , this sort of game is a massive undertaking always and with this being the biggest one yet you made it really special, hats off to you.

ultimately while this wasn’t a lolstomp on the level of FAM3, town played really well, despite some very skilled players on the scumteam they were never really able to control the narrative for long at all because town was too good overall, getting dueling scum wagons on day 1 and catching so many scum early was too much to overcome. but that’s how these games go, they’re built around momentum swings. i’m not gonna do individual shoutouts because there’s too many people to name but if you were town and did your part at all you should feel proud. I feel like while my Day 1 reads were relatively okay I didn’t help much overall given my scumreads weren’t the best, but nice to get carried.

GG, see you all next year~

19 Likes

I’m not sure? I cNt remember much of the details outside getting lynched for the loss lol

Um. Sorry about my behaviour in DVC

1 Like

I didn’t threaten to kill anybody but I threatened to kill myself publicly multiple times

1 Like