FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

:saluting_face: last wolves standing

1 Like

It was nice playing with u again, was pretty meme worthy to see us butting heads yet again

1 Like

Lol yeah was fun, didnā€™t I hood you in that other game?

I donā€™t have organized thoughts for the end of this game like I usually do

Massive thanks to our hosts @Arete @Chloe @Geyde @lilith @Lumi @notblackorwhite @Ruby , this sort of game is a massive undertaking always and with this being the biggest one yet you made it really special, hats off to you.

ultimately while this wasnā€™t a lolstomp on the level of FAM3, town played really well, despite some very skilled players on the scumteam they were never really able to control the narrative for long at all because town was too good overall, getting dueling scum wagons on day 1 and catching so many scum early was too much to overcome. but thatā€™s how these games go, theyā€™re built around momentum swings. iā€™m not gonna do individual shoutouts because thereā€™s too many people to name but if you were town and did your part at all you should feel proud. I feel like while my Day 1 reads were relatively okay I didnā€™t help much overall given my scumreads werenā€™t the best, but nice to get carried.

GG, see you all next year~

19 Likes

Iā€™m not sure? I cNt remember much of the details outside getting lynched for the loss lol

Um. Sorry about my behaviour in DVC

1 Like

I didnā€™t threaten to kill anybody but I threatened to kill myself publicly multiple times

1 Like

That was maybe a little much

1 Like

what

Still got shit to learn
Iā€™ve got grievances, but Iā€™m somewhat happy to learn I have room to improve

1 Like

i noticed brakuren but :wowee:

I think you were selfvoting at some point it was a whole experience

1 Like

Can the last post be

Say gex

1 Like

Typical may posting

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay I didnā€™t look at ur reads or anyoneā€™s ever again unless someone else posted them lol, I think above Rand amount of mafia in the correct spot with a game this large on day 1 is certainly an undertaking

You guys didnā€™t realise Marshal was Marissa and you were lost wolf hunting because of it and you shot a cleared-by-roleblock villager and then Kanave (who claimed an investigative that I thought was a cop) before she showed up and sometimes it just slips out

3 Likes

oh fair

Catbae thank you for your reads I think they bought me like 3 days

Ya uhhm I still think that was correct, I actually did it again and managed to again not get lynched because everyone town read me, except one person and wolves who tunneled me all game

I agree with these points! Iā€™m not entirely sure if more KP was necessary, but the village KP was frankly just well made as a set piece. Some of those roles would work well with others, but those others need to be reliable. Too much town KP got locked up in really conditional/bizarre shit, and evaluating it as less KP/c than we did was dangerous wrt potentially giving the village too much. There were I think 2, maybe 3, town kills from PRs evaluated as KP. Like with bystanderā€™s final mark, that might have made 3 kills. The village should have nearly double that within 2 cycles and the game went to day 6. I think we maybe couldā€™ve pushed the KP/c each side had a bit in the game, but the real problem was the design and timing of the village KP roles as far as I can tell.

4 Likes