FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

untrue i am an unclearable being who only exists to fuck up my action submission deadlines

1 Like

I’m sorry but this means literally nothing. If people knew how to “act villagery” do you think any wolf player ever would ever be caught

1 Like

didnt jarek have the thing with someone or did yall decide that was irrelevant

Yes

1 Like

i want a claim from meuh before we start relentlessly blasting owo

idw another “town kills the town vig” situation owo

wolves can just write the same posts smh

1 Like

did you get any results?

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 5 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
2 Meuh CarrotyReaper, Ephemera
1 Yawn an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jarek ash4fun
19 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ashlyn, Baudib1, BradLand, bystander, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Jarek, Kanave, Marluna, May, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Yawn
Raw VC for the plugin

Meuh (2): CarrotyReaper, Ephemera
Yawn (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jarek (1): ash4fun

Not Voting (19): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ashlyn, Baudib1, BradLand, bystander, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Jarek, Kanave, Marluna, May, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Yawn

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I mean, yes the argument is that being townie is subjective, but what exactly have u done to give people any ability to find u, other than claiming vengeful. Like Jesus christ dude

I’m not telling you to act villagery, I’m just saying your objection of “do you have any real reason to suspect me” is insufficient. Not having any real reason to not suspect somebody is a good enough reason to shoot somebody ATP

1 Like

Nope nya

no wait that’s me owo

1 Like

We might have to start doing dirty work today@hallia

Sorting out our own.

i didn’t either so i guess marluna did

I am playing the game under the pretense that I am an allignment that knows nobody elses allignment or character, If you’re pushing the fact I have an agenda aka I’m a wolf who wants town to lose, you’ll need to point out when and where I had this kind of agenda aka wolf case me

You can’t do that because I don’t have one that’s plain and simple. If you are a wolf and you want to win this game you don’t make the guy shitposting claimnig to be a vengeful and asking to die every day the deepwolf target

1 Like

Or neil?

1 Like

jan why’d you vote me owo

So the new additions we have to town info (I’m assumping Apo town bc well I’m alive lol)

Carroty - Mason
Apo - Protection

neil was acting weird about it yday so i forgor it was one

1 Like

Honestly? I was tired and jane said so.