FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

My biggest paranoia is Baudib/Insomnia/Bystander.

Baudib cleared both of them at least d2 onwards somewhat confident.
If we can lock him as villa his opinion holds more weight, but something about his play feels similar to the wolfmash.

Both here and in the wolfmash he was kind of standing aside during itas and letting others do the work. In Pokemash on the other hand he did lead himself.
Not damning in itself. But I think getting a strong read on him would be useful.

i would normally make wimreads at this stage but iā€™m too tired to do that owo

HAPPY PRIDE!!!

1 Like

each columm is a mafia member for reference and red is just gut reads

Iā€™M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH BAUDIB/INOMSNIA THIOUGHTS

I really didnā€™t like baudā€™s creature impersonation with the doom and gloom yesterday it was very unlike him

theyā€™re officially a wolf

i have to see if with achromatic or not

what.

why is bystander town owo

Okay nyaā€¦

I sorta want to follow Janeā€™s stuff and have Mera deadā€¦ and if they flip town Iā€™m just planting on Achro and moving on.

i donā€™t think she is but i keep getting yelled at for saying it

benguined push and early itas mostly iirc

I also voted to check Marluna cause sheā€™d been shot

2 Likes

ofc youā€™re not

heā€™s a wolf capitalizing with all of you who donā€™t know us

Baudib being a wolf would be hilarious

baud was doomer owo?

i donā€™t recall that owo, it was more the ??? with neil that was wigging me out owo

Ik Ik deepwolf paranoia thatā€™s cool I get it, if you want to shoot me go ahead ect. ect. but just give it a thought about why youā€™re doing it, and what youā€™d get out of it.

You kill me, who am I alligned with if Iā€™m a wolf? My vengeful claim would be fake - Iā€™ve claimed to go on suspicious players (and flipped wolves at this point) several times this game. If I die, and Iā€™m not a vengeful, my bullshit will be revealed, and depending on how you look at it, those people are either cleared by the fake vengeful claim thus clearing an otherwise free ML for a wolf, or theyā€™re my partner and Iā€™ve made it 10x worse for htem for no reason

we should probably kill him to see if he indeed does have that wiggles curse

wow owo

I put more thought about into this than you gamers did smh