FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Real

the spat with Neil and discouraging reading wolf spew

i did not like it

that’s the wifom of it all owo

Mera are u just throwing out names now

is millium town

zone is crazy like my god I cannot imagine spending probably the better part of 6 hours every day making GRAPHS of every living player’s interaction to dead wolves

1 Like

Since I’m 100% dying tonight does the give me permission to fuck around with my ita shot?

I think Achro is a wolf

no i’m genuinely wondering why bystander has been town locked owo

atp we’re hoping you hero venge on a wolf

at least i hope it will go down that way

Yesterday was quite shit nya… and the slankers and low posters and LHF have been flipping town.

Head hunting is the option I will be selecting.

I don’t care if I get revenge sniped for it, I want out of this fucking game.

1 Like

i mean

the graph came back saying i’m low asf so I am not inclined to think highly of it myself

What

BRAD GOT NYA CURSED?

1 Like

ik I asked this already, but who’s insomnia?

actually correct me if I’m wrong but I think I remember it was slanktai

I honestly don’t remember much about slanktai, I remember sheeping ppl that theyre villa
but they have too many posts for me to try to read now nyehhhh

I don’t have wolf meta for mashes, only town, I am obvious town to all the dead players that have seen how I play mashes

well yeah ur in their POE for this

why is Brad town… ah, the headhunting post just now vibed town owo

Yes nya.

The best part is that someone wanted me to die and was like “yeah kill him” and all that. You can call that distancing/theatre if you like, but I’m pointing out that if town did go through with that and kill me then someone - who was considered suspicious and slated to die - pushed and killed a wolf partner with a fake vengeful claim that was on them, and probably still dies anyway