FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

didnt it say they could ninja + strongman if using both?

i said it owo

zone only had 1 dmg per shot owo

we did not forget owo

1 Like

no ita tracker all ur getting from me is who hasnā€™t used a shot yet owo

maybe when day is over iā€™ll make a list of who shot where owo

not tn owo im about to crash into my laptop owo

tbh my gut instinct seeing it live was 1 max, and he kept flipping dya/meuh around in order which makes me want to kill there

i mean meuh has a very suspect claim owo

they did say they ainā€™t fullclaiming though so idrc about what info i could glean from them overnight owo

dya as the deepwolfā€¦ i could see it owo

i donā€™t have the brainpower rn to really dig into it owo

VOTE: an_gorta_slanktai

hello what are your thoughts on meuh plz and thank u owo

who is venti owo

also what is your take on me owo

iā€™m alive because the time iā€™ve committed to this game has been minimal and I havenā€™t even known whats going on most days. I just learned last game day that there was a freaking graveyard

because by all rights i should have been pushed by now for powerwolfing (which i have to an extent) and the only reason i can say i havenā€™t really been is that wolves really donā€™t want to try casing the 700 poster owo

i mean achro and baud would 100% do that but they seem to have wanted to pocket me instead which was meh lol owo

1 Like

so like wolves read to me like people who cannot be asked to push me owo

which is. funny. i think. owo.

death tunnel inc

ok well donā€™t it made me see red momentarily

You know guys I love the sentiment that I should use my vengeful role by dying but if you really think about it, youā€™re basically saying you believe my claim (and thus that I am town) and are advocating for someone you believe is town to die in hopes that by dying they vig a wolf

ehhhhhh tbh i could buy it but i donā€™t see meuh surviving today anyways