FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

What I’m saying is maybe I should start actually being a protective and not just hoping I get killed in the night

not knowing a site and having limited time and a broken laptop is a cursed combo of terrible bulls*it.

i finally got my laptop back and can type m , . /? again. it was driving me nuts

1 Like

hi jarek you have a weird tone this morning

I’m always weird it’s my thing

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i mean
technically it could be “either youre a vengeful and town or youre lying about your claim and youre scum”

When I actually do well in these games I tend to be actually quite good and find wolves pretty effectively

The problem is I just don’t try and prefer to shitpost

i just had bagels with cream cheese they were so yuuuummy

i was having to copy/paste m’s for my notes at work and to type in here. and then mobile posting here is the worst

1 Like

There are people who have made it sound like they really do just believe me and are wishing me the best in my hero shot venge shot but at the same time it’s like okay so you believe me so much you’re like banking on me doing well with my shot but still want me dead it’s goofy

Though you know I get it

yk what i might hate this site as a whole but u guys are pretty chill. love and light

1 Like

feel like hero shooting today because I can

1 Like

yk what i might like this site but you guys suck owo

blood and darkness owo

jarek have u checked ur pings yet

LOL. toxic

no it’s just a bunch of @mentions that lump me in with another bunch of people and about halfway through I got bored and just stopped looking

1 Like

perfect! @wolves time to nightkill dya

glgl

that’s me the infamous toxic user ephemera owo

1 Like

im doing great btw