FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

brad! I hope you are doing okay, buddy!

I love the nya curse

1 Like

nyaā€¦

Nya~

iā€™m uncounterclaimed CONFIRMED MY HEAL WORKED ON CREATURE POISON HEALER

the fuck iā€™m in poe

1 Like

i see i see owo

not a bad look tbh owo

I have protective capabilities as well. Dying is fun, but I donā€™t want to do it for free.

unrelated n4 brad.

Not entirely but we trudge through and move on like we always do nya.

im not sure iā€™ll be able to get past the ā€œidk why youā€™re alive postā€

the POE of the ones with less than the required amount ignoring other stuff not really a trustable poe but fair

I think Achro has been wolfing and thatā€™s why he dropped off. Iā€™ll let confirmed town leash my shots if you want but if not I probably shoot achro

like to think that is just fuckinā€™ riiiiidic

1 Like

im the one that said hallia could be wolf yesterday
that was a very stupid post
hallia is not a wolf

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 5 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
2 Meuh CarrotyReaper, Ephemera
1 Yawn an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jarek ash4fun
19 Not Voting Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ashlyn, Baudib1, BradLand, bystander, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Jarek, Kanave, Marluna, May, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Yawn
Raw VC for the plugin

Meuh (2): CarrotyReaper, Ephemera
Yawn (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jarek (1): ash4fun

Not Voting (19): Achromatic, Apocryphal, Ashlyn, Baudib1, BradLand, bystander, dyachei, ElizaThePsycho, Hallia, Jarek, Kanave, Marluna, May, Meuh, Millium, neil_the_eel, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Yawn

Iā€™m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If youā€™re mean to me I WILL cry.

Thatā€™s a you problem tbb

iā€™m not gonna stop hero shots but you better hit wolf owo

I personally think from an outside perspective it could be seen going either way

why are you pushing at that from dya, who FoLers wouldnt know, over Achro, who is their god?

there should be no world in which you think iā€™d ever die over at least 30 other names

why did you think i should have died?