FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

admittedly dya balking out on someone when he was a wagon and also defending baudib b4 he was shot isn’t a great look but idk i’m pocketed

real guess is marluna and meuh so i’m just ~vibing here owo

theirs 2 wolves and like 18 town

1 Like

marluna on shots lists

that’s the joke

2 Likes

but dya had pushed for someone to be in the shot lists before that so i kinda buy the defense there as a change of pov, but it’s just ~ spooky bc it’s twice wrt wolf kp. shrug

backup vig? strong role? active in wolfchat? just got lucky? town controlled shots and wanted meuh off it (ik i was one of these voices)? there are myriads of reasons why meuh could be off shots lists and they all boil down to: how much control do you think wolves have had over the game so far?

Not much at all.

Meuh being wolf just dosent make any sense given how thread has progressed this game

like genuinely makes no sense for them to be living rn if their a wolf

F!

1 Like

i want meuh to be town so i can say i’m good at the game of mafia

1 Like

wolf. universal. backup.

1 Like

Them not being on shotlists dosent stop a wolf from shooting them, wolf hero shoots, kills them, they flip mafia and get cred

no ones going to get angry for a hero shot if the shot hits wolf at the end of the day

wolves relentlessly bussing every single other wolf is highly unsustainable owo

not that it stopped it from happening but still

1 Like

Playing wolf agressivley around mech like that is bad and I refuse to belive any wolfteam lets this slot stay alive solvey because their a backup

SDA you will have to find better logic or supporting examples if you wish to convince anyone. Thanks.

ngl i rlly just want to win this game because i’ve never won a mash as town yet but also i’m afraid we’re gonna get juked by some wolf who’s nicknamed balllover52 in wolf chat

sorry i’ll change my nickname now

2 Likes

^ balllover53

shit my original idea is taken

1 Like