FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

TBH I didn’t really understand what the marks were, but I wasn’t being marked so I didn’t care lol

anyway I thought over my comment and if I got executed off of it it would be silly because I was being well-read before+If I was wolf I would have thought to not say such a ridiculous reasoning and then immediately give up and say I just saw lucid more and tbh I didn’t remember epher…er forget how to say it

1 Like

I officially love my rolecard. ^_^ It’s perfect.

2 Likes

I never got a prize I lost all the games I played in and all the others didn’t interest me

maybe if i ever rand commuter

You kept being upset when I suggest dya was wolf and pocketing you

i will forcerand you wolf commuter the next mash i host amen

I mean I didn’t know how to read dya, but there were uhhm posts that had my head calling them a wolf, that coupled with them still being alive while bodying wolves, they were not winning this game

1 Like

in hindsight wolves deffo should have just dumped on achro eod 1 lol that’d have been so much easier

1 Like

why didnt we do that :sob:

1 Like

Ya I agree, f Achro, kill him day 1

1 Like

spitballing some changes to things we did in this game that are theoretically reusable

Tags:

• Tags you didn’t start with/in your role are secret by default.
  • Tags should not have strongly flavor-indicative names.
  • Sealed will be more clear when it was applied if not explicitly announced in some form.
  • Enigmatic needs to have clearer guidelines, and should maybe be claimable in role madness.

Super Likes:

• If reused, they’re gonna be For Fun and Town will never be punished for using them.

Role Card Stuff:

• Too long. Way too fucking long on average.

KP Design:

• Town KP was too conditional/inconsistent.

Might have more thoughts later, but that’s what I can think of. I am very open to feedback so please let me know if you have any.

10 Likes

BY COINCIDENCE, MY KANAVE ROLE THEORY WAS ~CORRECT

3 Likes

TBH once I realized people could die from them, I was like nope, I ain’t super liking a post

my only feedback would be more simpler rolecards and abilities and more death events, other than that awseomerino

1 Like

legit i think you guys win if you just bus achro d1?

idk tutuu was p wolfy but i feel like a lot of people would just assume desperate villager

8 Likes

SPOILERS FOR WALLPOST:

I’ve had one hell of a time.

3 Likes

Less fol focused events like man, I was hella not interested in any of them

3 Likes

I think yall woulda been outted tho