FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

agree esp abt the super likes (i think they’re fun in theory but the whole killer from it was such a drag when i wanted to use it for fun) and the town inconsistent kp (i just suffered from that in my own mash tho x3

2 Likes

For kiiruma pairing

this but it was for the wolves instead

1 Like

we wolfed specchat so hard about may being mafia btw. like half of specchat believed it

1 Like

yeah, they had 1 mark from me, and bys was hitting them tonight

yeah if only we played that well when alive

2 Likes

Death events are weird. We started doing them almost exclusively day 3 where a player either died in the event or the prizes were damage/kills. It gets to a point where the PoE just gets shoved into them though so I don’t know. It’s hard to navigate in practice beyond death event = kills as a prize.

2 Likes

Kiiruma eod1 was meh so any pivots reads wolf and then we go hunting

Also if this was like an MU mash I might have done more, but the separate thread isoing, ya I have too much ADHD for that

even if kii’s d1 is immaculate he probably dies day 2 when he CLAIMS FAKE POISONER. he was so intent on doing this

1 Like

It’s fol Anni so I mean…

5 Likes

i swear the same convo happened 6 times where baudib told kiiruma to not claim poisoner whatever happens :sob:

ok to be fair if he claimed fake poisoner i would have assumed his flavor and been like “this could be a real role because geydes stupid”

but he prob dies anyway :wowee:

1 Like

hosts were in on it too

1 Like

mods wolfing in dvc

1 Like

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
converting markdown to png with a headless webdriver to render it
“Host_Account_4” and it’s supposed banner (why this happened was never solved and never caused an error outside of it)
Me uploading the role making program and getting flagged by google
the first user inexplicably would trip up the banner/avatar collection program so i altered it with the assumption that may would be the first user. This is very funny as it solely relies of may getting attention
katze is a rat bastard with a weird avi

1 Like

GGs, grats town! Might play again on FoL. Thanks for hosting!

Sabi recruited me.

2 Likes

there was a fake poisoner in power rangers mash so it’s not unfeasible ig but i didn’t read that part

1 Like

Ya but uhhm if this was MU I wouldn’t join any trivia based on MU players or trying to figure out who made.posts, I want more interesting games, everything was FoL trivia or drawing, or making jokes

I got 3 pelts out of this game