FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

cope

your pfp sucks and you suck

town fake poisoner is the pinnacle of mafia design i say that a lot

1 Like

Search method used to ace Whoā€™s That User (copied from my rolecard, not particularly user-friendly):

• Download and extract FoL Archive zip from github (~3GB download, ~9GB extract)
  • Identify text to find which is unaltered.
    (Alterations include: having newlines or an apostrophe anywhere)
  • Using command window, run:
    findstr /spin /c:"text to find" "c:\...\FoL-Archive-main\t\*.html"
    (command shamelessly taken from the internet)
2 Likes

True - I think death events need to be impossible to metagame and not do with player choices about other players. I like the lifeboat thing as an event but as a death event not so much cuz it just means lowest poe guy dies.

This FAM was just as good as the previous ones. @FAMHost You guys did a wonderful job! ^_^

3 Likes

Only thing I didnā€™t like tbh was how ITAs worked. I didnā€™t like how a ā€œMissā€ = insta death (even though it wasnā€™t always a red check)

1 Like

Gg

Please go easy on hallia she sussed me but I messed with her head. Which felt like shit BTW

Iā€™d love to see people look at all the things she did right instead

3 Likes

:joy_cat:

27948_2

Itā€™s an anni gameā€¦

2 Likes

oh by the way: congraculations.

Hallia was fine, people are wrongqll the time it happens

PISSBOY PISS BOY

1 Like

ggs, thank you v much to the hosts!

all feedback stuff I had to say has already been said

sorry to all the people i failed by not paying a lot of attention to this game

wishin yā€™all plenty best and happy mafiaā€™ing!

ggs
i was literally actively trying to get myself killed for multiple days AND THEN WHEN I FINALLY DIED IT WAS BECAUSE I STOPPED THREADCAMPING

1 Like

i think as a rule we should probably stop repping godreads because thats just inviting someone to go out of their way to prove it wrong

1 Like

:wowee:

She didnā€™t rep a god read on me as far as I saw

1 Like

Ur death was a travesty and so was pizza, but pizza dying was my fault for being a terrible code master in codenames lol

1 Like