FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

lol

you played good, i knew you had decent range but based on your posts day 1 i don’t think i’d have figured you out. i probably would have been more skeptical on later days but i wasn’t alive then and i said people shouldn’t put too much weight on my reads /shrug

1 Like

Thank youuuu

1 Like

oh one thing I did see was my flip

gj @FAMHost y’all actually made me smile, knocked it out of the park

6 Likes

yay ggs

i had a nice time playing in the brief time i was alive

7 Likes

can we keep may yellow

6 Likes

Disagreeing isn’t being upset but ok

I was aggravating this game so my bad and this is a learning lesson

I disagree that u were aggravating the game, but I won’t deny u can be a bit tunnely which isn’t necessarily a bad thinf

Hallia you did great. Your gut was mostly correct on people

I learned how to wolf in a mash and now I know how to town in a mash. Well my reads were bad but still

1 Like

I know how to play a mash, like, functionally. This is my second mash as town :$

1 Like

Wrong face but whatever

spitting absolute cash rn

it was nice being town with you again

sorry about the tunnel

i’d say i’ll learn to do better next time but i know that’ll never happen lmao

1 Like

gg nerds

3 Likes

@Ash Thank you especially our chat was great and I appreciated having somebody else to talk to a lot

1 Like

We’re so smart :clown_face:

2 Likes

tbf baudib wasn’t the backup

I said backup specifically because he bussed too much to not be KP, if I knew the anticlaim KP was actually just an infinite shot vig I would’ve said he was that

2 Likes

(:nerd_face: technically he wasnt anti claim kp since the anticlaim was a faction ability that enhanced the factional kill only, he was just a vig whose flip revealed how the anti claim works to town :nerd_face: )

1 Like

Right, but it was the KP I had marked in my spreadsheet as anticlaim. There was a line in each day that said “anticlaim”. That KP. I was under the impression that it was not tied to a player and thus there was no every night wolf KP left. But there was (in the place I had marked “anticlaim”)

4 Likes