FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I was told all my charges were stolen which meant my role didn’t function at all and I couldn’t super like. I tried to get myself killed multiple times because I was completely useless to the village. Telling me my charges were gone was not a “minor mistake”, it vanillaised a town role entirely

2 Likes

Pretty sure Chloe will learn from the mistake and do better as a host even if the mistake is minor.

3 Likes

Dude you need to stop. May has every right to be upset and you’re being incredibly rude

6 Likes

I guess you’re right. I could just feel indifferent towards it because I wasn’t on the receiving end of the error. In all honestly, I just thought that apologizing so profusely for something like that was overblown, not realizing how much this error had affected your gameplay

2 Likes

U played amazingly despite all the frustration

7 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Once may died, town was like lost little lambs lol

4 Likes

You did great

2 Likes

nyaminating Brad for best NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAer

4 Likes

Also I don’t regret asking for the bullet proof vest :3

1 Like

Town winning felt inevitable

1 Like

why do you think the wolves conceded

I wasn’t following beyond glancing at flips every few days and the ratio was like 1:1

1 Like

Oh they did?

rip

1 Like

well
wolf singular

mf rip

1 Like

My favorite moment.

1 Like

i feel that tho having kat in FAM1 was super critical to pulling that off effectively

1 Like

they were being targeted in the night and killed. the concession simply speed up the game

3 Likes