FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

someone not me judge this list.
I know talking guild bullshit is fun. but this is actual something I would like to hear.

1 Like

Kanave seems mechanically unlikely to be a wolf.

3 Likes

I agree nya

Iā€™m tryinf to the game right now but I am very mentally unwell at moment so it is hard. But if I play the game when I eat then I am somewhat distracted from paranoid about nonexistant mold so itā€™s a positive

1 Like

Marlins = Marluna

The reason I TR her was just tonal reactions after the Someone codenames debacle went down.

i just remembered the pictionary game
I figured out the mahjong (had to look up the spelling), but areta added a picture of may

I didnā€™t know what to do with the may, but figured out the mahjong. also I saw it turned into month later, i was so confused that the may came thru but mahjong didnt

1 Like

Uh what is there to say. Meuh role strong I hope itā€™s a cop if it isnā€™t I think we shooting badly

Mollium. Towny

i ethically cant shoot meuh so its on everyone else

Only lost wolf fits

Dunno if they run it

especially if meuh flips wolf kp

might be clearing

Why do you think meuh is wolf kp?

Millium says night action cop says role is stronger than someoneā€™s

if you have any doubts about achros alignment you should swap him into the agenda.

if you think he is just the villa in the conflict, donā€™t bother.

1 Like

what

also think im gonna guess this:
Day
Choose a statement learned the previous night. You will receive an image and short statement based on the truthiness of that statement. If you choose the false statement, receive a permanent +1 vote

Night
Atleast 1 statement is about one and only 1 person, and atleast 1 statement is about the whole group.

2 Likes

achro claimed to be hard to kill in itas because he is a boomer and boomer have advantage.

if you turn him into a gay agenda kid then he is more likely to be killable during itas.

but if you think he is a villa you should leave him where he is.

the whole discussion about achro being lazy and just wanting to blast his d1 wagon today etc.
you know. the big thing that happened today!

2 Likes

oh yeah achro is probably scum

Eliza/Carroty/Hallia never wolves

My highest townread after them might be Brad.

It get murky after that.

1 Like

@Achromatic how do you plead!