FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

I can buy it - hr said he built up a lot of tankiness from being in advantaged guild for so long, so it would make sense that jf he swapped out of it it would retaining

1 Like

sucks 4 u I got notified every evening

1 Like

2 Likes

just from a setup design pov

I agree

1 Like

now that remains true

is anyone at all defending achro in this game

2 Likes

in fairness if you shoot achro you might as well just vote him on the off chance the claim is true so i aint recruiting that anywayws

I dont get what hes doing if hes a wolf

2 Likes

being town tbh

1 Like

erm
aw dang it
erm
aw dang it
erm
aw dang it
erm
aw dang it
erm
aw dang it
erm
aw dang it
erm
aw d

3 Likes

let’s go gambling!

1 Like

i mean i was thinking in terms of “if he is a wolf his team is gonna try to pull mad cred from him dying” because theres no defense

idk maybe his team is too passive for that it would fit the theme of the game

as town … ? i guess it’s a matter of orders of towniness atp

2 Likes

The mans not gonna endgame so why bus so much nya. If he is a wolf hes probably setting up his last few teammates well

1 Like

we could try the old silly idea of ‘listen to achro’ that has worked out very well for town so far

but you know, bias

Probably has a good role

Cause otherwise its too bziaree of undestanding

wat

anyway since y’all want me dead, I’ll claim

N1 5hp dmg memeking
N2 5hp dmg gori
N3 tree bc I forgot after trivia
N4 give bystander bonus superlike

also my joat can
+10 armor myself
give cookie

I decided that superlike was less likely to give scum smth useful than cookies, also idk how cookies help but they seem easier to coordinate

I also have a day ability that allows me to invent my joat ability to someone who gives me a superlike (I have to target correctly or it doesnt work). Also if you pick the same action as me, they’re both slightly buffed (giving cookie/superlike are considered the same)

I’m a little drunk rn, watching tv with gf
I’ll try to respknd ti pings

1 Like

what if we killed achro’s shot list
and if it flips 3/3 town we kill achro
i think this is an idea of all time

1 Like

I suppose the wolves we did see doing what could be distancing from Achro were. The every night vig and every nigjt piisoner

1 Like