[FEEDBACK] More transparent moderation

I have received “Action taken” PMs during games

Ignoring facts won’t make them go away

in the same game you reported the post in?

was that only for posts that resulted in immediate site bans?

It helps build trust in the moderation team. A lot of times moderators treat friends/people they know differently, which is something that you can’t see if you don’t receive feedback.

The point is they arent facts you came to a conclusion based on unrelated stuff
“the oldest person who ever lived smoked cigarettes so cigarettes must be super healthy” This is what you are defending except mu isn’t even the platonic mode of competitive mafia youre comparing us for no reason

1 Like

This sounds like integrity breach to me. MU can do whatever they want, but I think if you report a person flaming another person and you immediately receive feedback that action was taken that gives you an OGI read that those people aren’t w/w and they didn’t plan this in wolf chat

i feel like that’s a separate issue because wolf theatre that crosses the line is still banned

perhaps the people involved won’t take offence because it’s planned, but if action would be taken for what was said in a world where it wasn’t planned then it should still happen if it’s planned lol

The game-state doesn’t excuse toxicity. Just because someone is a wolf doesn’t magically mean rules don’t apply to them.

what ogi issues are caused by telling someone action was taken during a game

i personally don’t care like i’m fine with waiting until after the game but i’m kinda curious why that’s the precedent

I’m comparing because

1. It’s a system already in place on a different site
  2. It’s a site that would care more about game integrity, and as such saying that such a system would “break game integrity” is nullified due to aforementioned
  3. Needed to clarify what MU was because Chloe conveniently ignored my argument when talking about “Game integrity”

None that I can think of.

Arguably using discord for games gives more OGI as you can tell when someone is online

i’m talking about wolf theatre that doesn’t cross the line

if you were to receive feedback on any action taken, no matter how minor, even for something like “dude fuck off leave me alone, you’re annoying me” - i would argue it doesn’t make sense for moderators to moderate two wolves saying that to each other via consent, but it makes sense to ask unaligned players to chill. a third person receiving feedback of this during a live game i would argue can cause integrity problems

Moderators are uninformed what the fuck are you talking about

1 Like

nah idt that’s how it works

i do not believe you are allowed to say stuff in the thread to a wolf partner if you wouldn’t say it to anyone else. if you rule it any other way then there are a number of blatant problems. for example if it goes modkill level over the top and nothing happens you can read into that. and mods themselves aren’t necessarily gonna know what alignments those players are. the idea of a mod seeing the rand and going “oh actually these two players are aligned and planned to say things that would normally be moderated so actually it’s fine” seems extremely wrong to me lol

3 Likes

what are your thoughts on the kendrick drake beef

4 Likes

i recall a mod joining spec chat specifically to handle banning a user. but i cant speak on mod policy, i dont know what they do in regards to staying uninformed or not

Kendrick winning obviously

Not Like Us > Meet the Grahams > Family Matters > Push ups > Euphoria > Heart Part 6

I have been warned on this site for angleshooting a wolf partner when we both were wolves so like

I think this is a good argument for “it would be incorrect to angleshoot people’s alignments based on mod action” and a bad argument for “therefore people won’t do it.” people angleshoot all kinds of incredibly NAI things.

1 Like