[FEEDBACK] The Downtick in Humanity on FoL

Professors are usually haters of mine

1 Like

yah fair. ive had some mad professor haters. 12th grade theology teacher saying I had huge potential but was ultimately a disappointment and throwing my life away was crazy. especially when i wasnt like doing drugs or anything i was just playing stumble guys in class

2 Likes

You heard it hear first. May supports grand patricide

theology teacher, respect out of the window for me

not to be insensitive but that sounds like brainrot to me. what is he going to teach me :person_facepalming:

1 Like

first off it was a woman u bulgaria misogynist!!!11

second off i think she was one of the smarter theo teachers I had. she had a PhD. and like clearly knew a lot about theological history. she just didnt like me because I actively never tried at anything

2 Likes

not to be #woke but “shoving queer agenda down kids throat = bad”

but “shoving down religious agenda down kids throat = good”

why not wait until a person is 18 before they’re introduced to religion and left to make a choice

nvm i dont wanna derail the topic

1 Like

also woman this isnt bad. but i like the rougher/demo/live tracks from other weezer eras more

1 Like

3 Likes

Do you understand why I need you to hear this

1 Like

alright heres some more context

the lore goes too deep for me unfortunately

1 Like

PROOF that radiohead is aware of weezer. PROOF

1 Like

ok fair u win

the comments on the weezer live recording btw

2 Likes

I’ve had time to read a few responses (not enough time to form a great one of my own) and honestly if you’ve boiled the thread down to “AtE should be allowed”, I feel you’ve missed the point and instead only grabbed one paragraph I wanted to discuss about, I’m talking about the issue regarding AtE, not saying we should have it more, the Wind example was based on a friendly approach of AtE, which is seemingly allowed on this site, however the latter is not.

I mostly wanted to speak about the effects of a lack of knowledge about the AtE while making a cool sounding title lmao, but in all honesty the better way of getting my approach across here is that I want a formulation regarding what is and isn’t allowed, because a lot of people seem to take no AtE as not being allowed to be friendly, while others take it the complete opposite regard, which often causes cases where the most powerful emotion is anger, which leads to frustration and annoyance and toxicity in the thread.

I know I didn’t get my point across well, but the intention wasn’t “bring back AtE :joy_cat:”, it was more “people don’t know what AtE is and boil it down to a regard that causes worse moments of it”

Anger fuels a lot of things about people, insults, comments and a lack of thinking, and it often generates from a frustration of having inability to exhume emotion in the first place, which I feel has been a problem

5 Likes

In all honesty, I think that this anger, mockery, etc, all comes at once typically in post game, or in dead chats, spec chat, mafia chat, etc.

I think there should be host guidelines to police and report these things when they happen, and hosts should maybe consider locking the thread for an hour after the game ends, so that there isn’t a instant inflow of emotion, frustration, etc.

1 Like

This was another part I included, the endgame after singers fm was absolutely a disgrace and I will not budge on that

Personal grudges or not, you should not be allowed to speak to other people like that, especially not on a website like this, I’m utmost surprised no action was taken regarding the postgame there and there was no sort of intervention, if anything it felt the opposite came from the modteam there

3 Likes

I think holding a position from a neutral approach is a good thing to see, I like knowing an outside perspective, but this is all mostly just in game, out of game I’ve never seen a community stronger than this in my entire time on the side, even if there feels like a divide at times regarding a few members.

Also I wanted a cool sounding title like I said in my last one and wanted to reference the uptick in toxicity thread lol

Also I wanted to make it clear, there probably isn’t a solution, this isn’t something that can be solved, it’s just an effect of time, I mostly wanted to open a discussion about it

2 Likes

i think perhaps some of your meaning got lost in the attempt to make it sound cooler ngl.

I think it’s easy to forget how bad things used to be wrt toxicity circa 2019-2021 or so. perhaps things are a bit muted in comparison but I challenge you to think about that as a necessary evil vs. a. people getting seriously hurt and b. other people not wanting to be a part of the community because of that.

and maybe ways in which to convey and display emotion without putting others into a position where they are to confront it as part of their play. it’s easy to feel like everyone is constricted and restrained when you feel that way, perhaps working on alternative measures of expression will bring the livelihood back for you while also keeping everyone comfortable

2 Likes