Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Also Silly Kitty slipped I think.

I was talking about @Neon not @Atlas

1 Like

is there any specific points or posts you’d want to call to my attention?

So them assuming Atlas out of nowhere is just like made up, like Kitty is coming up with stuff, that isn’t a town PoV.

VOTE: SillyKitty

I’m quite out of it right now, so forgive me if I’m not exactly up to the precedent set by past games. Perhaps I should not have signed up for a mafia game that begun literally the same day as my classes, while still playing another mafia game on another site, but I’m not known for my good judgement, so…

Also I will reiterate that before I joined this site, I had played single-digit numbers of mafia games, all of which were not on forums and therefore were in very different environments. I’ve survived a total of three day phases in two games around here. “Strong player” is a strong phrase.

I’m going to proceed to my specialty: asking questions to nobody in particular.

What kind of wagons does everyone think the scum would generally gravitate toward with this kind of structure? Do you think they’re preferring to lead wagons or jump on existing ones, and are those wagons they’re contributing to on their buddies?

Dropping the “generally”, which current wagon does everyone think is the most likely to be scumled? Which the least?

@May
Do you think that’s Townie to make stuff up?

How was it made up?

I said why are you voting Magnus and that when @Neon brought something up, Kitty was basically complaining about Magnus wagon and stuff and trying to try and lean to wanna still get Neon back on the wagon like they wanted Magnus to flip like a designated ML.
When I said all that anyway, Kitty randomly said “Atlas” name when I wasn’t talking about him.
Neon said that Kitty could just be confusing names but Kitty doesn’t agree to this, Kitty believes it was about Atlas but I don’t remember Atlas ever voting Magnus to want to “pocket after they unvoted”
So again, made up they made up a lie because I caught them when they mentioned atlas, them mentioning atlas was a scum slip. @Memes

Not to mention afterwards saying that they start a new wagon on Leafia almost like “oh damn I’m gonna need to get a different ML wagon going maybe Neon will follow this one”.

1 Like

It’s more like you have a voice that people can follow behind.

I kinda consider Neon a strong player as well.

Heck I considered you such a strong player I killed your night 1 when I was a wolf.

Misplay. Skill issue

VOTE: Neon

Im at work but if you ISO me you will find it

1 Like

(To Neon)

Here it is

I love making stuff up as town. Super fun. Really can’t recommend it enough. I think outright lying for no reason is perhaps the greatest towntell of all. You can’t beat that.

While I appreciate your confidence in this read, it cannot be the focus of the entire game, and I’m going to pick wagons based on what I think is best for the game’s general state. Tunneling, despite being my one true love in life, is not super great D1, and I think your line about a “designated ML” is just as easily applied to what you’re doing here.

Your argument and behavior in the thread read to me like a wolf frustrated that this villager’s error isn’t being picked up on and focused as hard as you’d like. You, in this fantasy world I’m making up, are confidently unafraid to push this narrative because you think you’ve found a clear, objective lie to turn into an easy misvote, and you want the entire thread to revolve around it.

Of course, I could also be the clown of the circus here, but I’ll keep going. I do think it’s odd that your reaction to my coming into the thread with an entirely different tone than I’ve taken in previous games and immediate attempts to convince everyone I’m bad at mafia isn’t “wow, this guy is a massive wolf”, or even “wow, that’s odd, I should mention it”. You just immediately jump to me being a misplaying townie that you’re disappointed in. Maybe it’s because you’re more concerned with looking town than finding the mafia.

If I’m being honest
I agree that it’s a bit strange
But i don’t think it’s enough to heavily scumread a person for something that little

Your strong opinions on players create connections to others that I mentally visualize as a web of red string on a conspiracy board.

After that he froze for a while, then posted “i undrrstand his paranoia so im gonna let it slide once”, thrm dipped out again.

He’s caught scum and Neon is his partner.

If im in your probably scum list why am i so high in your list in this same post?

hm
they’re Australian, but logically they should’ve showed up at least once by now

@Magnus
if you would mind to come in thread for a bit

1 Like