Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Heck I considered you such a strong player I killed your night 1 when I was a wolf.

Misplay. Skill issue

VOTE: Neon

Im at work but if you ISO me you will find it

1 Like

(To Neon)

Here it is

I love making stuff up as town. Super fun. Really can’t recommend it enough. I think outright lying for no reason is perhaps the greatest towntell of all. You can’t beat that.

While I appreciate your confidence in this read, it cannot be the focus of the entire game, and I’m going to pick wagons based on what I think is best for the game’s general state. Tunneling, despite being my one true love in life, is not super great D1, and I think your line about a “designated ML” is just as easily applied to what you’re doing here.

Your argument and behavior in the thread read to me like a wolf frustrated that this villager’s error isn’t being picked up on and focused as hard as you’d like. You, in this fantasy world I’m making up, are confidently unafraid to push this narrative because you think you’ve found a clear, objective lie to turn into an easy misvote, and you want the entire thread to revolve around it.

Of course, I could also be the clown of the circus here, but I’ll keep going. I do think it’s odd that your reaction to my coming into the thread with an entirely different tone than I’ve taken in previous games and immediate attempts to convince everyone I’m bad at mafia isn’t “wow, this guy is a massive wolf”, or even “wow, that’s odd, I should mention it”. You just immediately jump to me being a misplaying townie that you’re disappointed in. Maybe it’s because you’re more concerned with looking town than finding the mafia.

If I’m being honest
I agree that it’s a bit strange
But i don’t think it’s enough to heavily scumread a person for something that little

Your strong opinions on players create connections to others that I mentally visualize as a web of red string on a conspiracy board.

After that he froze for a while, then posted “i undrrstand his paranoia so im gonna let it slide once”, thrm dipped out again.

He’s caught scum and Neon is his partner.

If im in your probably scum list why am i so high in your list in this same post?

hm
they’re Australian, but logically they should’ve showed up at least once by now

@Magnus
if you would mind to come in thread for a bit

1 Like

@Neon

Reply with just a yes or no.

Are you a member of the good faction ?

@Magnus

Reply with a yes or no.

Are you a member of the good faction?

No I don’t regret it.

1 Like

You saw it the first time Neon and avoided to reply with a straight answer. You are scum.

You better be joking.

I’m either joking or outright lying, your pick.

Dude “villager error”, Kitty is probably a wolf cause what they didn’t wasn’t an error, it just doesn’t come from a town mindset, like how do you make this mistake as town?

I was already wolf reading them before hand.