Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

No, but seemed like making mention of their 5 only so i thought i should bring up your name for less players read category

Well, see, how I operate is that I take my vibes, and then I’m like “okay, xyz is scum because the crystal ball says so, why”, and then I backlogic a whole essay about it. When I don’t have any vibes to go off of, I literally roll dice - that’s the classic May move on my home not-a-site. If the vibes hold up in trial by “make the best case of it I can and let thread tear it apart”, then I keep believing in them. If they don’t, I stop.

My “coherent reads” that game were just slightly more convincing backlogic. If you’ll recall, the one thing I stayed confident in throughout was my viberead on Misty that I refused to explain - I kept going back and forth about essentially everyone else, even if I didn’t totally express that in the thread.

1 Like

this and all of your response past is never something a villager does.

a villager doesnt tantrum post and blatantly insult someone because they were told a post they made wasn’t true, and you as a villager definitely doesnt claim to be in touch with all the scumreads on neon yet to turn around and push her based off of the notion that she is “ruining threadstate” despite being one of the few people actively contributing to the thread and then push her for completely different completely illogical or nai reasons.

and no, im not scumreading your actual genuine rudeness im scumreading the complete lack of a village perspective while youre doing it.

1 Like

The way you went about it felt less like this is a possibility and more like

Look at this ignore the other thing

like atlas legit proved he was not reading ACTUALLY why people scumread neon

therefore he lied

and this isnt a tiny lie

its a literal lie given to intimidate neon and to…discredit the fact that it does make no sense that there are “bigger fish to fry” when neon is a huge influence

Please don’t leave. I genuinely enjoy.your gifs and you’re fun to talk to as well.

Me too.

Yeah. That was rather scummy of Atlas admittedly. Now I want to see where this wagon takes us. VOTE: Atlas

If Atlas ends up flipping wolf, I’m almost willing to put SK into my towncore at this point.

@Neon Talking to you here.

I didn’t think it was something worth looking at from my point of view because I’m not trying to scumread myself but if someone else wants to then that’s a good thing. It’s entirely possible I’m blind to some angles and points of view because of this mindset.

VOTE: Atlas

I like playing here… and I like playing mafia. Sorry I uh… did whatever that was.

Look. I know I’m not for everyone. I’ve been scum read for the gifs before. Exclusively for the gifs. I’ve been ran out of communities for the gifs. I’ve had mafia friends hate me after a couple games.

I’m not for everyone… but I’m not trying to ruin the game. I’m sorry.

1 Like

It’s alright. I’m glad that you enjoy it here.

Atlas at maj -2 actually scares me … I don’t want to be wrong again…

You ar ed n’t ruining the game. I genuinely love the gifs you have in almost every post.

Hopefully we aren’t wrong.

I got a nickname from the gifs on a site I’m now banned from.

It’s a huge part of my mafia identity.

I don’t think Atlas is evil and I didn’t say anything about Hail when I felt the same way and that ended up in a town death. I suppose I should wait for atlas to defend themselves before I do it for them though.

How does the majority voting on this site work again? I’m going to unvote while I wait on an explanation because majorities scare me a littol. UNVOTE

1 Like

I don’t know how people do it here. Trying to talk people down from a bad wagon is imo good. If you have a case for town Atlas I would want to see it.

1 Like

The following is a joke

Please don’t take it as anything else

Atlas right now. Probably.

1 Like

I want atlas to defend themselves first because as you know I am open to the possibility that I may be siding with a wolf. It feels like it’d be best to let them say their peace first so that they have nothing but their own defense to use and not something a villager has given to work with.

2 Likes