Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Pretty confident may is a wolf maybe even flash vote them in LYLO.

Or we can just vote May.

1 Like

If Neon is Wolf, May is more important Wolf Role.
If Atlas is also wolf, May has the best Wolf Role.

But I genuinely think Neon is probably a wolf but if we don’t vote one of her partners today, wolves win by either getting an ML tomorrow or throwing Neon under the buss.

@Neon
Prove to me your town then.

Why can’t it be May/Jaiden as wolves?

@Neon A wolf in your position extending a peace offering seems really weird to me honestly, so I’m willing to entertain the possibility that I’m wrong about you being a wolf. If you want to prove that I’m wrong about it, please help us execute the caught wolf in May. Should she somehow flip town, I even offer to be the first to vote in lylo. In fact, I insist on it.

I didn’t do it and you went to bed lol

Did you not think the last several people you voted were one?

Now is a good time to do it then. What are your reasons for scumreading me?

If I was woof no woofs would be on here

I love when people tell me I’m throwing.

Not Voting someone I TR sorry

Why are you convinced May is woof?

I’ve absolutely never said Jaiden can’t be woof

I’m not killing someone I TR

Why do you call wolfs woofs? Also, still waiting for your reasons for suddenly scumreading me.

Alright I just need you to explain this its the only reason I voted you…I was going to talk to you after I caught up but like frankly by the time that happened you and Zorvo had gone all in on Neon is scum for voting me and I no longer cared.

I want to know why you spent the last 1.5 day phases until you were pressured quietly stirring the pot.

Like you never started a fight, you never blatantly encouraged a fight but I noticed something every time there was an argument someone would post their side and you’d be like. Yeah that’s right. The other person would retort and you’d be like yeah that’s right.

Your like the kid at the play ground agreeing with everyone like “oh burn you gonna let him say that to you”

And in doing so you are encouraging the fight to continue while keeping yourself low profile.

If me and Atlas are T v T and you are woof (and I’m saying IF not saying it’s what’s happened) than by pushing us to fight subtly you were creating a tunnel where we were never going to see past each other. It didn’t work wrt me on Atlas but it certainly worked wrt me and Jarek and now if me and Jarek live to lylo and are T v T ourselves than you’ve successfully won because me and Jarek always vote each other in lylo

So can you see why I see that and think maybe this is woofy and can you tell me why I saw this and what your reasoning behind it was?

Woof woof.

Cause I’m cute. Or something.

Honestly, I don’t blame you for being suspicious of me for that come to think of it. This is one time when me getting into a tunnel was extremely bad.

@Jarek Pretty sure Neon is just town here as the reason she flipped her read on me is a pretty understandable one and I probably would’ve done the same had I been in her place and her in mine.

Now to explain myself. I think it boils down to indecisiveness and being afraid to be wrong and knowing that my reads aren’t always the best.

My thought process during both argumenrs was which of these is a villager or is it just TvT?

So I decided to let things play out for a bit to see how they went in the hopes that it would help me decide both times.

I understand this I’ve been feeling like this all game…

Not surprised. If not May, who do you think should be exed today?