Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Same here. I do love it though.

Ah. I see. I’ll admit that I was really worried D3 that I’d be the one executed. What was your reaction upon learning of the wolfteam? I’m also eager to see Memes’s and Neon’s reactions to learning who the wolves were too.

In my defense, I was too busy pushing “holy shit stop scumreading me and please look at Leafia openwolfing so hard I can’t even decide what to quote”. Great game, and I say this 100% unironically. I love being the Oracle Cassandra, it’s my favorite narrative archetype to fulfill. You get to be SO smug about it

2 Likes

True. You do. You were hunting scum. Everyone else seemed bent on selfdestruction.

This continues my streak of having never won a game dead, by the way. I’ve also never lost a game alive. 15 games of being a glorified Survivor (3P).

1 Like

I think there was another but was one he said

1 Like

Ah. I see.

May was really good in terms of reads this game, I’d say they are MVP in that sense.

However, if we were going to win someone who was town was going to need to push hard on Silly with me.
@Neon we were almost going to push Silly together too and you dropped it.

1 Like

Zoro I have to remark that you caused so much chaos that mafia completely ignored you and that’s not good if mafia can’t even say that you are a threat at all.

1 Like

How did I cause chaos?

1 Like

You wrote such mighty confident comments that Neon, Memes and Jaiden just thought wtf Zorvo is he mafia?? He’s acting like in valo. So mafia had to keep you for not being “socially confirmed”.

1 Like

Gg mafia.

Gg I was directorhall

What you mean shift? You evil read May all game.

1 Like

Magnus also brought arguments from my town games.

No I evil read Silly.
I didn’t start wildly thinking May was a wolf till their lack of input on the O.Kazo wagon but they nailed the wolf team so.

Actually yeah the more I think about it voting Jaiden was really bad play on my part we should voted one of May’s solves (Leafia, Atlas or SillyKitty)

1 Like

Like the stuff was there I just chose the wrong track.

1 Like

I was townreading Leafia but I probably would have figured them out.

I still don’t think we were going to win cause like
Jarek TR’ed Atlas when I was trying to stop him from doing so
Memes I think also TR’ed Atlas along with Silly
I know Neon was hard town reading Silly
Lemon was um yeah.

1 Like