Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Maybe or maybe they dont know.

that’s where I am rn
Jaiden/Magnus might switch into POE depending on later posts, we’ll see

actually, anyone can move based on reads

I think you have potential to be scum so idk why I would waste time trying to convince you that you’re scum??
aside from yourself, what do you think of my other reads?

I’m not a cop

It was counted D1.

SK/Zorvo/Neon being above May/Magnus doesn’t seem right to me but I’m sure you have your reasons. Atlas being at the top makes sense to me they seem pretty townie.

They have been supporting my reads for most of this game which makes me the slightest bit suspicious but not enough to like do anything about it.

Your PoE doesn’t make sense to me except for Phraze who is a given, since they’re so quiet.

So how come my vote for DirectorHail didnt count because i mispelled one letter?

(I was half-joking when I made the post but sure, I wouldn’t mind)

I never claimed VT and when someone said I might be I shut that down immediately.

I’d disagree.
Like don’t get me wrong I think Atlas has had some Villagery posts but I don’t think it should make them that high.

VOTE: Lemon

So by CCing you baited a claim out. You must die

They’ve been acting in a way that’s consistent with how I’ve seen them as town before so I’m probably biased.

They also like my posts so that’s nice :slight_smile:

my POE was just people I didn’t find as towny
name someone you think is super towny from my POE (excluding yourself, of course) and why they are towny above someone else in my towns

Cause the bot didn’t recognize your vote for Hail, but since no other player’s name starts with Jai on the vote-list, the bot autocomplets it for me.

VOTE: Jaiden

I never understood your logic
and I can’t tell if it’s town or scum motivated

talk to me or something

who do you think should be higher?
I wavered a little in the middle but I think Atlas is my strongest TR rn

(it’s in the Voting guide.)

It is scum motivated of course

I need to buss you now because you openly baited Jarek to claim PR and not pushing you makes me look affiliated to you

Memes at least. I’d say leafia too but they’re more null to me than anything else.

Memes I haven’t really looked into at all - Magnus has pointed this out and has called us scum-alligned for it - but for the most part I don’t think they’re pushing an evil agenda. It’s mostly just been a vibe thing for me this entire time that hasn’t lead to me bothering to look at them.

They’ve explained their thought process about some things in some posts as well and it made sense to me when I saw it. I could be wrong but I don’t feel wrong!