Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

But you posted a read list on day 1 placing me high?

Yeah as I said mostly a vibe thing. You don’t feel evil. Does that make sense?

Ive been a very vocal player and vibes is your only read on me?

Hitting the bed.
Don’t hammer me, while I’m sleeping, pliz.

1 Like

You have 321 posts and I’m lazy, Yes, that’s my only read on you.

That and the posts you’ve made that I’ve happened to glance make sense to me as well. I don’t really see a reason to super psychoanalyze someone I think is a townie when I’m convinced I’ve found an evil elsewhere

ok, but Jarek had already said whatever they were beforehand (that I didn’t catch)
and if I wanted to bait Jarek, why would I not write a more serious post that would make Jarek take it more seriously?

I read this post again and now I see the joke
except I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not anymore

It is not a joke, it is sarcasm.

Even this makes me like you more because you don’t believe me and I wouldn’t believe it either. You aren’t just taking it for granted like an evil probably would.

Because if you write a more serious post to bait it out you get chopped if Jarek’s claim is true because that is how thunderdomes work.
Disguising it as a joke you can bait it out then retract it to try to avoid suspicion.

You know who took my townread for granted and it only took for me to be really obvious i purposely pocketing him to half ass call me out for it?

Lemon

idk vibes isn’t enough for me to pull someone out of POE
I will say though, that Memes has been very disruptive throughout the game - they don’t settle for going along with the thread and are constantly voting different people for certain posts or moments

this I did find to be towny enough before but my concern is that it’s also replicable as scum if Memes has been keeping up with the thread
the lack of any extensive lines of thought beyond the direct reason stated for voting makes it hard to read the slot

well, I obviously didn’t catch that

I think this is rather reachy

You didnt? Then why ask “is Memes pocketing me?”

People who have been “going along with the thread” have been going along with hour-long arguments that derail the thread and go nowhere because neither of the people in the argument end up being wagons.

2 Likes

It is not because a partner did the same thing in a game with anti-claim mechanics to bail claims out and soup kill them during the night. It was masterful!

tbh your “pocket” was v. phony and I could tell
I was half-tempted to just ignore it but thought it would be rude so I responded with polite banter in kind

putting that aside, can I see a reads list from you?

Not now but i plan to post them today after work

I need access to my desktop

oh you meant your “pocketing” of me
idk it just feels like something I should ask when you were very obviously trying to look like you were pocketing me for whatever reason

it didn’t affect my read on you in any way