Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Fair enough and I will. Now that the votecount has been fixed, we just need to vote again. VOTE: Jarek

VOTE: Jarek

What’s majority vote

1. Im not voting

I’d be damn if im also part of a quick elimination today

I’m keeping my vote on myself. If neon dies today and is a wolf, then I die tonight.

That gives me a day to think over who I want to die next if anybody since it’s not compulsive - but for the benefit of the town the vig shot would definitely help stabilize town out if I got it right again

You are lying. Vengeful is always compulsive. Otherwise it wouldnt be Vengeful

True. It would.

I don’t know if I can quote the ability, but the following night after I die I can choose to kill a player. It says nothing about being compulsive or forcing me to do anything.

It is?

With the wording it might be compulsive, it just says “Kill a player” it doesn’t say “choose”

You probably can’t.

Even better a reason to kill me then

Vengeful is always compulsive, you dont have a choice. He is trying to negotiate with his shot and self voting because it worked for me.

This slot is a wolf

But im not voting now until everyone checks in

1 Like

If it’s compulsive then get rid of me today while I still have a choice I actually like

I’m leaning that way too honestly and good idea.

Okay. Yes, you got me. totally a wolf.

Does it help you vote me faster?

VOTE: Leafia

Ok what’s up with you today?

Im def voting you cause you fake claimed like a noob. Which means that you are not getting much help from wolf chat, which means slanks or inexperienced wolves.

If believing I’m a wolf makes you vote me then yes omg you got me.

I’m 100 percent a wolf damn what a nooby play I made damn…