Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Who here fit that criteria?

Okay before you theorycraft that, you should kill me first so I can laugh at you.

I just want to win this and we can’t win if we have villagers just giving up. I know it looks bad, but I think we can still win this.

If you are a wolf you are in anti-spew mode and lolcatting, im gonna pretend you are speaking chinese and i cant understand you

For the record I’m not giving up, I’m just making a tactical play to remove myself from the game and make use of my ability at the same time.

Umm, you say you’re voting him yet your vote is on me…

You’re making a good case as to why I should haunt you instead to be honest. You’ve gone from “wow I can’t believe this town…” to pushing someone real quick.

1 Like

This fool is appealing to my ego lol.

I dont know who you are and i care zero if you laugh at me or not, you are not important to me, you are just a player i met in this game whom i will most lijely forget about

Yeah. Starting to think that loss if wim was faked.

Exactly.

By next game you won’t even remember who I am so I don’t care if I haunt incorrectly. At the end of the day, losing is a team effort.

1 Like

Jarek and Leafia are hard unaligned because leafia is instigating an argument between Jarek and I.

You know where you should be voting now Jarek.

No. I’m only voting myself.

Are you certain this is what you want?

Absolutely.

If I’m wrong, It sucks, but there’s not much I can do about it at this point, if I don’t pick when I’m most confident I’m going to end up picking badly and lose it anyway

1 Like

I’m trusting you to shoot a wolf tonight if you really are a vengeful villager. Good luck.

Neon has to make an argument today for why they aren’t the one I shoot or they’re just gonna get shot

Alright.

Also if I’m right I solve two problems.

One: I get the satisfaction of being correct

Two: I don’t have to continue solving the game and can rest after 1f1’ing a wolf

1 Like

True. Very true.

I think you should kill Leafia, she is the most level zero wolf ive ever met. Look at how she got easily baited by me and as soon as she saw us fighting, she changed from “oh yes meme i agree with you”, to “memes is gaining his confidence back, let’s kill him Jarek”.

But you do you.