Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I got 48h to see who to pick so no rush.

This here never comes from a villager. A wolf also never tries helping you in that scenario either and it’s because you voted for me despite saying you were going to vote for Jarek and just a second ago Jarek was lockwolf to you and now you think he’s locktown?

Sure there is no rush

UNVOTE

You’re literally changing your read on people to suit the situation Memes.

I dont know. I still scum read you both independently.

But here is a question for you.

Would a wolf directly confront and push an alleged vengeful killer if they the wolf knew the vengeful is town? Specially so close to a win by sweeping town?

@Jarek Memes eould honestly be a better shot than Neon I think if you’re telling the truth.

see now I hate this you both want to kill eachother with me at the helm

I’m waiting for other people to show up

You also said we’re not w/w and you’re talking like he’s confirmed town and I’m confirmed wolf.

Also, not sure about the answer to that question. I think it’s pretty unlikely though.

I dont trust you and you started agreeing wiyh everything i said on regards to killing Jarek, then you flip on me and side with Jarek to push me. Girl, that is mafia 1on1 play. You are siding with both sides of a thunderdome, you are being opportunistic!

Maybe Jarek is town. Or maybe you both are wolves doing scum theater to look unaligned knowing that Jarek most likely flips today.

That’s where im at.

Kill whoever you think is the most likely to be scum out of all the living players.

I’m going to attempt to flip today so assuming that I am what I say I am, where are your thoughts going to go?

Bad advise. Discuss with everyone on whom shoukd be killed Jarek.

You also said that Jarek and I are never w/w here and I’m not the one being opportunistic. You literally voted me earlier and started trying to talk Jarek into killing me. I don’t know if he’s a wolf or not honestly, but the way I see it is that he’s either a wolf or he’ll be able to potentially shoot a wolf tonight if he’s executed and telling the truth and if he does that, it’ll give us an extra day. Worst case scenario is if he shoots a villager and we lose but at least if he does that the game will be over and the pressure to find the wolves will be gone. Also, unlike you, I’ve never taken my vote off of him.

If you flip town then i guess Zorvo does not look as bad, neither do i.

If you flip wolf, Zorvo looks bad.
Neon looks bad too, the way Neon changed her mind on Okazo few minutes before EoD and called him town with no progression may indicate TMI and called it out to look good, which means she tried to buss you and you are now are trying to distance from Neon.

What if I’m town? Who looks bad then?

How in the world do you look good if Jarek flips town?

Huh

This is the deal. I think both of you have individual scum equity but dont make sense as a team except for that special tingoil i mentioned.

Like Jarek is letting us fight, like a passive wolf would if two townies are fighting.
And you were instigating a fight, like powerwolf would if two townies are fighting.
You dont make sense as a team unless this is some elaborated plan to distance from each other and pocket me.

But here is the big question that is golling me with doubts.

Scum can easily chop me today after what happened yesterday. Why scum theater instead of just chop me? And you Leafia instigating us fit the criteria of a wolf trying further agenda to secure my elimination.

That is why i scum read you more than Jarek now to be honest.

Why not just get you chopped if I’m a wolf instead of trying to help you get your wim back? That’s what w!me would do. I think it’s what any wolf would do actually.